I'm very sorry.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I'm sorry for your loss Sentinel

My thoughts are with you and your family

XW

• acsot
    acsot

(((Sentinel))) My sincerest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. Whatever your belief system now, she lives on through you and in your memory, and no one can ever take that away from you.

My thoughts are with you at this time.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

She is in the memory of our loving God, Jehovah. May you have the opportunity to meet up again in the future.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Karen..........I am sooooo sad and sorry to hear this...........and scared too. My mom has heart problems also.......has a pacemaker, and I dread the call one day I'm going to get..........I'm thinking of you and sending loving thoughts and energy your way!

{{{{{{Karen}}}}}

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Needless to say, I have been in a daze today. There have been many phone calls and my siblings are leaning on me to help them through this.

It's hard. It hurts so deep. But when I checked here just a moment ago and read every one of your heartfelt messages to me, I was overcome with appreciation and thanks to each of you. This response from all of you has meant the world to me. My tears now are for the joy of how human beings can truly reach out and touch one another.

Just got back from the doctor. Had to get checked out and get something to help me sleep. I'm trying to keep myself occupied. It has been a very rough year for me. I have received some beautiful pm's on here as well. Just awesome!!

I'm going to try to take a nap right now, as my siblings have arranged a "family conference call" for later this evening. We are all over the US...CA, TX, FL, and VA. I have lots of love and support from my loved ones.

Karen

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Oh Sentinal!!!! I dont have the words at the moment. Just know you and your mother are in my thoughts *MUAH*

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

My condolences on the passing of your Mother.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

((((((Sentinel)))))

I am so very sorry on your loss, having just recently lost a couple of close family members I know a little of what you must be feeling right now. It is a horrible feeling that gets right into the pit of your stomach. I really do hope that you can draw some comfort from the kind words that many have posted to you in this sad thread, I know it helped me.

Try and keep all them good memories of your mum in a box in the back of your mind, and when you're alone, or feeling a bit down, bring that box out, open it up and take a look inside remembering the good times that you had together, the not so good times will fade.

I send my love to you, and please take time to look after yourself too.

Scott

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit