Sad News...

by Sentinel 108 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

My most heartfelt and deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Mom. *hugs*

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sentinel:

I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss. Please know that my thoughts will be with you and your family.

Country Girl

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((Karen)))My deepest sympathy in your loss-

She has finished the course. No more work... You are the one now to remember the good times ,of which I hope there are many memories.

Take time to weep!!! Look after yourself!! as been already suggested. Remember I believe God examines the heart..... God Bless

Grace

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

My deepest sympathy to you and yours on your loss.

I, too, lost my mother. She died of a massive brain anurism on her way to visit Bethel.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

LABD

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Dear Karen,

So, so sorry for your sadness and loss of mom. They are truly one of a kind in every child's life - hold on to your memories and you will always feel she is by your side.

4JWY

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thinking of you dear sentinal, this is a hard time and words cant really capture sorrow enough, but I just wanted to give you a hug ((( )))) and let you know you and your family are being thought of.

:(

Brummie

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Dear Karen...

I lost my dad under very similar circumstances... totally unexpected. Death really sucks for those of us who are left to ponder in grief. However, in reality, it is just a door where your Mom has moved on; she's ever near and now knowing those things which we still question. I know it seems trite right now, but time will heal the pain and replace it with hope. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.

Double Edge

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

So sorry to read this. Praying you find comfort.

Sadie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

((( Karen )))

Sincere condolences.

---Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest