Sad News...

by Sentinel 108 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

My sincere sympathy in your time of loss. My parents are both in their eighties, and I know that I well have to face this sooner than I'd like.

Make of it what you will, you and your family have my prayers.

• sf
    sf

May she rest in peace.

sKally

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I am so sorry Sentinel,

You are in my prayers.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Sentinel, I am so sorry!

CF

• Purza
    Purza

((((((((Karen))))))))

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Purza

• skittles4u
    skittles4u

This is such bad news Karen. So very sorry.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Lew and I offer our condolences to you at this time. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Don't hesiitate. You have always been someone special to us. Take care, we love ya.

Lewis and Anita

DakotaRed and witchywoman

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((Karen)))

My sincere sympathy. It is so very difficult to lose a mother, and it is even more difficult to lose a difficult mother. I remember reading how heartbroken you were when your mother chose the Borganization over you and your sisters, not once, but twice after an interim relaxation of the shunning. I hope you can focus on the good times and be somewhat comforted with the fact that now, finally, she knows the truth about The Lie. Perhaps she'll contact you in some way now to express her love and awareness of how misguided she was. That would be splendid, but you should also take heart in the fact that you loved her truly and well despite the hurtful actions. You are a wonderful woman and a loving daughter. Be gentle with yourself in the days to come.

outnfree

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

My deepest condolences to you.....

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Sentinal)))

I am so sorry...

My prayers are with you...

I know what it is like to loose a Mother....

Hugs,

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit