What do you smell like?

by Stefanie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Usually at work I smell like smoke, sweat, and garlic with the occasional beer breath. Sometimes when I come home I'll spruce up a bit for my evening's companion, usually the computer or television. Then I'll put on a splash of polo.

Walter

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Aromatic Elixer .. I never wear aything else, since the smell is me by now. One former friend (JW) told me that her husband came home and said "Ah, Viv has been here today" ... hehe, I liked it. And now, since i dont smoke anymore, i love smelling like it again (instead of like ciggies )

_

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• reboot
    reboot

I love wearing musks... I cant wear anything 'flowery'-it dosnt seem to smell right on me-has to be a musk with deep rich notes...I love the way musks pulse and get warmer and stronger the hotter you get ..my favourite musk atm has frankinsence in it for de stressing its really warm and sensual.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I normally wear Jean-Paul Gautier le male, but after reading this I think I'll have a look round the shops for a bottle of Cacharel Pour Homme.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I like (and use) a few: Yves St.Laurent: Rive Gauche - Nina Ricci: L'Air du Temps - Chanel No 5.

The last because is was a present.

I prefer "L'Air du Temps" at the moment.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wear Estee Lauder "Beautiful". I've used it for about 20 years. I don't mix colognes so all my clothes will smell the same.

I heard my daughter in law say one time "You've been hugging grandma, haven't you? You smell just like grandma". That was neat.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I don't mix colognes so all my clothes will smell the same.

Me too! I use one thing also, because if i only wear a blouse for 10 minutes i like to hang it up again and wear it, I would have to wash it if it had another scent on it.

My mom gave me a huge bottle of white diamonds by liz taylor for mothers day. Did not have to heart to tell her i dont use perfumes. It still makes for a beautiful decoration in the bathroom.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I have been reading with much interest, the types of cologne and effects it has on you ladies, so be very scared... I'm taking notes!!

I wear Lacoste for men, Kelvin Klein Eternity, or Caroline Herrera's 212

Love anythimg light on the ladies... to heavy gives me a headache (eg Chanel No 5)

Bull!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I usually just wear an unperfumed anti-perspirant.

I used to wear "Givenchy - Gentleman" and occasionally "Channel - Antaeus", which is a bit musky.

I need to find me some "Cacharel Pour Homme"

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mulan, that reminds me at something that happened 21 years ago.

Me and my mom were at the gym, situated at the local "kindergarten" school.

When our hour has finished, we went out, took our coats, and at that time a lady came to my mother, asking "is that your coat?" well yes, said my mother.

Then she told her that a little 4 years old boy came to her coat, put his nose in it, and said "want to smell grandma for a moment"

I don't remember which perfume she used at that time, probably only soap and or eau de cologne 4711.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit