What do you smell like?

by Stefanie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Never cared for perfume,,makes me feel a little sick,,perhaps a very faint or subtle fragrance. I like natural smells that come from a womens head and neck.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Love anythimg light on the ladies... to heavy gives me a headache (eg Chanel No 5)

Thats the way we like it. Atleast I do.

"want to smell grandma for a moment"

My mom likes Red Door. It always reminds me of her. That was cute country_Woman

• desib77
    desib77

Cool Water....or Ralph Lauren Polo Sport

In lotions and body sprays I like the scent of Sweet Pea.

Desi

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Never could stand it after that...on me or anyone else.

Well..................hmpfffff

• reboot
    reboot
    I normally wear Jean-Paul Gautier le male, but after reading this I think I'll have a look round the shops for a bottle of Cacharel Pour Homme.
    .I need to find me some "Cacharel Pour Homme"

...there wouldnt be much left of either of you mind....

• simplesally
    simplesally

That's what I have on today!

• gumby
    gumby

I smell like an old ladys bicycle seat.

Not really.....I smell pretty!

At the Dallas fest, I got some "Domain" by Mary Kay from Arrowstar that is the hottest cologne for men around at this time. It's NICE! That damn Mennon's skin bracer just wasn't cuttin it!

Gumby

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I usually smell like Eau De Natural Man-Scent, but if I want to smell purty, I like Issey Miyake or Stampede.

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Great topic Stephanie!

Usually I smell like Ivory soap. Mostly because I've worked in a scent-free environment for about a year now. Sometimes though, my hair smells like Senscience, if I use their mousse or hairspray. I find I'm a lot more sensitive to fragrance now and I rarely wear it, however...

When I go out in the spring or summer, I like Tommy Girl (the original)...one of my good friends used it first and I've never seen so many men turn their heads and go 'who's wearing that scent?!!' just at a whiff of it. For late fall and winter I love, love, love Samsara by Guerlin...it's aspicy! :)

It's so cool how scent affects our memories! Yerusalim wrote: "I used to be a Drakar man...now I'm boycotting, so it's Old Spice...and the wife likes it...in fact I've had several compliments from several different women on my smell...must be a chemical thing" and I thought Old Spice...yuck! That's a cheap old man scent...but you know what? I remember secretly stealing into the bathroom as a teenager just to smell my older brother's Old Spice deodorant. So yes, there may be something to the chemical thing for women!

Mulan - you wrote: "I wear Estee Lauder "Beautiful". I've used it for about 20 years. I don't mix colognes so all my clothes will smell the same. I heard my daughter in law say one time "You've been hugging grandma, haven't you? You smell just like grandma". That was neat." That is cool Mulan....a signature fragrance. I remember my nana everytime I smell Dove soap. And I remember my best little girlfriend's mom whenever I smell Noxema. Happy memories, happy scents. :)

Oh, and, Eternity for Men is still a killer in my book!

• talesin
    talesin

I no longer wear or use scented products.

As a girl, I loved An Evening in Paris. Those little tiny blue bottles. And it smelled so ... dreamy. Then I graduated to Jean Nate, and on to musk as a teen. mmmm

I wore CK's Obsession since it came out, and occasionally would switch to Opium for a couple years. I was told by a store clerk that the Opium smelled different on me than anyone else. She asked me what I was wearing, and said it was 'me'. Yes, that's me, hard to get, and I will drug your senses. The body chemistry thing. At least it wasn't 'Tigress' heheheh.

Some fragrances make me very ill. Poison - you know the brand, it's green, and super-expensive, omg, I will literally pass out. Also the smell of any "green apple" fragranced products (soaps, shampoos, etc.) gives me the most pounding migraine. That's why I stopped, because my Obsession bothered a lot of folks. :(

For a man ... Paco Raban is very nice. mmmm I like Calvin Klein's unisex scent as well ... CKOne. oh yeah I had this one friend, the cutest punker dude. It's what he wore. Yummy! heheh His cologne was nice, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit