What do you smell like?

by Stefanie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Talesin - My LIL's sister-in-law wears Opium. It's her signature fragrance. I never cared for it, but I like her so much that I like Opium now because it makes me think of her.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I have a variety of things. I use a Biosilk shampoo which smells strong, and a raspberry shower gel, usually Victoria Secret's Pear lotions though. And yes I too smell like beer and cigarettes sometimes :)

Although a couple of weeks a ago I ate 3 whole cooked cloves of garlic (I'm Italian what can I say) I reeked of garlic for two days. I even started to gross myself out.

FYI on a side note for the ladies....... If you eat a whole can of pineapples and drink the juice, it makes your whole body smell sweeter to the man, and your southern regions smell nicer and taste sweeter

• Xena
    Xena

sandalwood rose from "Bath & Bodyworks"....I used the sugar scrub, bubble bath & body wash, then finish up with lotion all over. Leaves a subtle scent....

if I am going out in the evening sometimes I use "Allure" by Chanel

• talesin
    talesin

Kaethra, hi! That's cool. Smell is a powerful memory stimulator. That why, imho, scents can be such powerful triggers as well. I used to be known for the Obsession. One of my coworkers would say, "I knew you were here, I could detect a whiff of your scent in the air". That was nice. I miss it. My ex called it my "seduction potion lotion" (the body cream). hehe The 'real' perfume lasts forever. You only need a tiny dab. Ah, I miss my scents. Oh well, life's full of other joys!

Like bbq's, hehe. btw, if no one minds, maybe you could bring your cards? woo hoo If not, then some other time. I read them as well. Fun. We can swap stories. I'm sure Sunnigal would enjoy that as well. Yes, she is coming! Will send you a PM.

mwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha

Oops, back to the scents.

t

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

PATCHOULLI!!!! OR OPIUM!!!!! BOTH FAVORITES!

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for the tip, Chevys. Inexpensive, and makes sense. I could probably eat half that (sugar). heheh

Xena

Sandalwood. mmmmmmmmm and not too strong. hmmm, must try it

I find the incense (not too strong) soothes headaches, and helps with sleep. good stuff.

t

(fragrance-deprived) *sniff, sniff*

J/K

edit, cross-post:

Sunnigal

I love the Opium, too. Patch I like, but it triggers me. Musk as well. heheh Sucks to be me, I guess. hahaha

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    For a man ... Paco Raban is very nice.

Talesin............I like Rebel on my friend, Dean. Ever hear of it? It's named after James Dean. It smells heavenly and fits Dean to a T.

Terri

• talesin
    talesin

No, I haven't smelled Rebel. There's a great old dept. store here though, where you can sample/smell everything. They spray it on a little card, etc. Beautiful clothes. A seriously old-fashioned shop. Have to check it out there.

t

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Why don't you wear scent anymore Talesin? Are you allergic? Or is it a work thing? (and yes, the authentic scents are usually not a problem with the allergic...it's all the chemicals in the colognes and sprays that are the real culprits, imo...the $200 an ounce real perfume is probably still ok, but people are so pc that if they get a whiff of anything other than au naturel they will call foul.)

• Badger
    Badger

I wash with peach/cucumber shampoo, right guard deodorant, Lever 2000 soap and Gevienchy cologne, the latter when going out.

My fave on women is something light and subtle...

Sunny: Bad Hippie! No Patchouli!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit