What do you smell like?

by Stefanie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Yay! Sunnygal's coming?! Fun! Our own little eastern apostofest!

I meant to add above that I love, love, love, love Tuber Rose incense. You can buy it at Chapters. It's heavenly! Of course, some people are sensitive to it.

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

ooooh! also meant to add to Chevysntats that the tip about pineapple is very good. ;)

• talesin
    talesin

Kaethra

Here's my sad scent story. (Eyor tone hahaha)

Some fragrances make me very ill. Poison - you know the brand, it's green, and super-expensive, omg, I will literally pass out. Also the smell of any "green apple" fragranced products (soaps, shampoos, etc.) gives me the most pounding migraine. That's why I stopped, because my Obsession bothered a lot of folks. :(

I would like to find something else. Sandalwood is well-tolerated by most, and I really like it as well. Xena, I have a friend who has a shop with similar goods. I will try it. Tks.

Yes, and not just another Apostafest. A Towanda Apostafest! Oh yes, it will be fine. I'm sure we all are connected somehow. No doubt in mind. Six Degrees of Separation within the Witless. heheh

tal

edits to try to insert a symbol, grrrrrr must ... reload ... software ....

• copsec
    copsec

My faves are Red Door, Pleasures and Versace Essences. Onmy man, I LOVE the smell of RED!

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Blue Pi.

• talesin
    talesin

copsec

I love Red Door!

LABD

That seems to be a popular one, must check it out.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Reboot:
    Is that a threat or a promise?

Gadget:
    I'll split a bottle with ya
    It should make Eman's BBQ fun, especially if we stand each end of the lawn and keep moving - hehehe. Although Her Ladyship might not like the furrows left in her lawn...

• ball.
    ball.

What do you say we take a bottle, and just casually walk up behind people at the BBQ and spray a bit on the back of literally everyone there!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I wear Tommy. I like those clean citrus-ey smells.

Country

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ball.:
    That may be a better idea. At least that'll only wear out one spot, when she starts spinning around

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit