What do you smell like?

by Stefanie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

What do you smell like?

Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise, but only because CJ likes to dab it on her thighs.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    because CJ likes to dab it on her thighs.

You go girl! Gives me an idea!

Damn you Stef....I just bit my tongue again!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I normally don't wear any scent... but after I workout or run I smell like a sweaty manly man.

• reboot
    reboot

if a man wears this i'm rendered helpless...

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I used to be a Drakar man...now I'm boycotting, so it's Old Spice...and the wife likes it...in fact I've had several compliments from several different women on my smell...must be a chemical thing.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    but after I workout or run I smell like a sweaty manly man.

lol

I know the feeling Reboot.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    must be a chemical thing.

yes, I remember reading something about how everybodies chemistry is different and how a scent can smell one way on one person and different on another.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

No, not Chinese, Stef. It's French. It's pretty easy to find at Marshall Fields or Nordstroms if you want to test the scent on your hubby, but you can buy it online for much less.

• Princess
    Princess

What elsewhere said.

I quit wearing perfume with my first pregnancy. Never could stand it after that...on me or anyone else.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My wife has sworn off several colognes (perfumes, whatever) because they are too strong and give me a headache, I like LIGHT scents...I want to smell her not just a chemical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit