My Brother Begged Me To Come Back To Jehovah & His Organization!!!

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Minimus--- I think I'd use the old reverse psychology on him . If you don't have the decency to attend a family members marriage then you are out of my family . The reverse shunning thing might work . As usual tho they will try to make it look like you did something horrendous and deserve shunning .

• kls
    kls

The devil is after who's family? Sounds like he found the family. Sorry mini i hope you are taking this letter with not much thought. Don't let him and his family hurt you and yours.

• minimus
    minimus

No, Nos. Funny thing is that my brother suffered thru a depression and for about 15 years, he hardly ever talked to me (or anyone else). We both were elders for years and we shared a lot together. He was deleted some years ago, his wife was reproved, his daughter df'd, etc. Suddenly, he's making a "comeback" in the "truth". I do believe he's sincere but I know anything I say could be reported to the elders....so screw him.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Regarding;"notes". I sent a "poor mans subpoena" (aka registered letter with return receipt and address requested) To my MIA JW family in Florida.To try to ascertain who is dead/alive.[ going on 15 years now] It came back rejected,crumpled and as a,coups de grâce,their name rubbed out with a felt marker. I was the oldest of the 5 Haszard siblings,made the most money and was the sensible family anchor to our clan. Now,,tell me that the Watchtower DOESN'T break up family's.

Yellow Ribbon Dedicated to my family members, nieces and nephew Lauren, Ashley and Kevin Haszard that have gone missing in the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I Love You Mug 2Danny cares and shares,thinking of you.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    It came back rejected,crumpled and as a,coups de grâce,their name rubbed out with a felt marker.

Wow! Wonder how that happened?

• blondie
    blondie
    Doncha just love it when dubs equate leaving the Organisation with leaving Jehovah?

That is what I thought too, Gumby.

I also practice reverse shunning with my family. It drives them nuts especially when I told them they were bad association.

Well, min, I hope there aren't "two eye(ear) witnesses" to enough statements by you that will give them "just" cause to try and DF you.

Remember a wedding is just a symbol and the important thing is to have people there that love and support you unconditionally.

Next time I get married, I'm not inviting my family.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

At this point in time, I'm more resigned to accepting whatever fate comes my way....Life will go on.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Wishing you well Minimus,

Since I am newly exited I have received a few of these notes and a phone call from one sister crying to me not to leave the Org since so many of her friends have left and she couldn't take it if I left too. (Maybe this should give her some sort of clue). Anyway, that one was esp. hard to handle as she was truly distraught and is already on the edge of a breakdown and I didn't want to be the one to push her over the edge, because I truly do care about her as a human being.. Anyway, I usually feel very spacey after these little encounters, so I come to this site and purge it out. Glad you are all here for support. hang in there...We hear you Minimus...

• Special K
    Special K

This is the sad part to me minimus and you did mention it here.

Your brother is probably very sincere in what he is saying. Begging you to please come back to the organization. He truly, and sincerely believes that you have left Jehovah. It is very heavy programming that is veiled over his eyes.

All this makes me sad. This breaking up of family. I know, I have experienced it too.

I don't blame my family members anymore. It is The Watchtower society that feeds them this stuff. They really truly think they are doing the right thing and the world is still .. flat. That fear of falling off the edge of their world keeps them all in there slaving away for the J.W. organization.

I'm sure you are probably feeling mad at them and then sad at them at times.

(( Minimus)) It's rough sometimes.

sincerely

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am sure you shed a tear as you read his letter. Min

But he was able to count time for his appeal ( that is 1 for him)
    He feels that he has thrown you a life jacket( 2 for his conscience)
    He has let you know -come back or they wont be at the wedding( 3 for Him.
    But for YOU my darling- you know it is not the truth, you know the WatchTowers motives is to divide.

1 for you= your free to think for yourself
    2 for you=you have your daughter & wife
    3 for you=you still love himUnconditionally- I would let him know that (((HUG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit