Which men / lads here cry when listening to music / watching films?

by Celtic 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

You know how some of us guys have to put on a bit of an act sometimes, we have to set our faces into our coping scowl, but underneath, we're too well aware of just how soft we are? Well.

What music to the BIG GUYS here only, not you wimpy bunch, brings a tear to your eye or which films is it that you need to keep a box of tissues handy by you to wipe away the dampness in your eye?

For Celtic it's a track by Dido - White Flag and also Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? Hmmmmmm.

Celty shakes his head looking puzzled at himself in the metaphorical mirror.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I do. I cried last week on the season Final of ER. It was so sad when Dr. Carter lost his baby.

I cry when i hear Till Tuesday- Voices Carry

Barenaked Ladies- Rebuild

U2- With or without you.

I will have to think of some more.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry I am not a lad....

But I do cry alot.....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I do ...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I cry during those "citizens for a better America" (or whatever) ads they run in front of movies. Hell, I cry during Mormon commercials. I cry at the end of the world series, or when someone breaks a longstanding batting record (and I'm not even a baseball fan, how weird is that?) I cry when I read the newspaper stories about some kid being abused. I'm a titty baby from way back.

Like water off a tear ducks back.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Music, almost none. Films, a small number have done it.

I cried when the bug got killed in Men in Black.

AlanF

• gumby
    gumby

For me in music....it's usually a climatic section of the song that gets me, rather than the entire song. A certain part of a song will trigger emotions and your current mood can intensify it.

Movies.....bigtime!! I nearly fell apart in A&I ( artificial intelligence) When that little boy wanted a mommy to love him so bad..... and couldn't make it happen........( I get teary eyed just typing this)

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

((((((Gumby))))))

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've never had a song make me cry, however a few movies have done it for me. One really good example is "Homer and Eddie" with Whoopie Golburg (sp?) and Jim Belushi. That movie has a really sad ending.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

( artificial intelligence)

OMG ! ... I just couldn't stop crying

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit