Report: U.S. Mistakenly fires on Wedding Party in Iraq

by dubla 88 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I can't imagine what they they were thinking Crazy. Do you have any idea why it would be a good thing to call in an AC130 on women and children (or for that matter, men who aren't proven legitimate combatants)?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

If the US is SO into killing innocents, why dont we just round up all the Iraquis and kill them?

-well, because thats not what we are trying to do. At this point of the war, we are trying to rebuild Iraq, give them a democratic government and le the country prosper.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I fail to see your point truthseeker.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Do you have any idea why it would be a good thing to call in an AC130 on women and children (or for that matter, men who aren't proven legitimate combatants)?

It wouldnt be a good thing. Thats why they wouldnt do it unless: A) They made a mistake or B) It was a gathering of Hostiles

Being that we dont know which one it is, maybe you should wait without the negative attitude for a bit. I realize you hate the US and everything we are doing but wait until the facts come out.

• heathen
    heathen

yah I can't wait to see these facts . You would think that the US armed forces has the technology with the night vision to determine before hand whether there are military combatants or a bunch of drunk idiots have some sort of celebration. Over here in the US the mexican americans like to shoot off their fire arms on the 4th of july , so what do you say we just execute them? I just hope those idiots don't shoot in the air .

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Night vison is the clearest thing in the world. And I doubt some guy in an AC-130 is going to have a detalied view of whats going on. A helicopter might have a clearer picture but then again they are steady and closer to the ground.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I realize you hate the US and everything we are doing but wait until the facts come out.

I think my attitude shows that I care far more about my country than a shitty, race to the bottom attitude like yours. If you don't want to hold America to the ideals our country was founded on, get the hell out of our country.

It wouldnt be a good thing. Thats why they wouldnt do it unless: A) They made a mistake or B) It was a gathering of Hostiles

Now then, if you care about America so much, lets criticize our military together. If it was a mistake, it was inexcusable. If it was a gathering of hostiles, then it was still a mistake. Go kill the hostiles, not the children.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Is that what war mongers refer to as casualties of war?

First, establish what happened, no one has yet. Second, who are you calling a war monger?

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

someone who goes to war riskning the lives of thousands of people without solid reason might be referred to as war monger.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Good,

I thought you meant the Bush administration, or even myself. The US had solid reasons to go to war.

What's the word for someone who can't seem to ever find a good enough reason to use force? The only one I can think of begins with a C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit