Torture to find WMD?

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 91 Replies latest social current

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

In other words, where does his "moral clarity" stem from? Over and over again, it appears it stems from his religious beliefs.

Hmm...where does it come from? Have you internalized the JW thinking? Which, is, man himself cannot decide right from wrong: Jehovah GOD must decide that. Not everyone who believes in God is a radical cultist who thinks god's guiding his every move. You'd probably do a lot better if you tried to stop projecting this JW aspect upon people.

Secondly, ever heard of women's intuition? Moral clarity is sort of the same phenomenon, only probably not so complex. Without God directing you, without the elders guiding you, without your parents telling you what to do, you just FIGURE IT OUT. You know right from wrong.

I must say I am disappointed in Bush's lack of "moral clarity" in the whole "atrocity" issue. We're dealing with deadly terrorists who have killed out citizens, and we globally decry the "outrage" of humiliation these terrorists had to endure at American hands.

I think he's bucked his moral clarity for a bit and needs to get back on track. (Oh, and BTW, "policital correctness" is probably the antithesis of moral clarity. Unfortunately, I fear Bush is succumbing to the PC police during this election year. Hope he can get back on track.)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    You know right from wrong.

So obviously, GW Bush does not have moral clarity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit