Torture to find WMD?

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 91 Replies latest social current

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Do you think those Iraqi's were tortured to find WMD?

I think they were. The rank and file soldier was following the orders of the hired interrogation contractors (who are outside of military law) to soften up the prisoners. What were they looking for this past year? yep, WMDs. President Bush has made every attempt to declare his disdain for any national or international law that does not allow him to do whatever his extreme conservative or born again Christian beliefs demand. Also, the very reason why the Afghan prisoners are being held in Cuba is to avoid the rule of law. This type of thinking filters down quick.

This born again President of ours has brought us more trouble than the Inquisition and the Civil War combined. November O' November, Come Ye Quickly!

Sabrina

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

God bless you Sabrina. If a god exist of course.

These people thought this stuff appropriate for some reason. These people were not worried about getting in trouble for what they were doing. These people did not believe at the time that the president who sent them there would soon be expressing disgust and outrage at their actions in front of the worlds TV cameras (not that they necessarilly would be giving it that much thought, but why would they have no real fear?). It was too out there (in every way the term can be used) to have been just "letting off steam".

Remember, join my PAC, PWWBFK before November.

Progressive Women Withold Bush For Kerry

• patio34
    patio34

Well, Sabrina, didn't you read where Yeru clearly stated on another thread and provided an article even from some disenfranchised journalist or something that WMDs were definitely moved to Syria. Not a problem.

The torture then was obviously NOT to find these WMDs. It must have been what Rush Limbaugh said that they were just letting off steam and he thought it was clever of them to do it.

Someone ought to notify the I'm-the-last-to-know President and his cabinet of these significant truths.

Sorry--I hate sarcasm, but sometimes it's kinda fun.

Pat

• talesin
    talesin

But I'm Canadian, can't join PWWBFK!!!

heheh

• JeffT
    JeffT

"who are outside of military law"

Sorry that would be a negative. They are soldiers and all will face courts martial, which are more severe and faster than regular courts.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    But I'm Canadian, can't join PWWBFK!!!

Just start dating an American republican to do your part. I'll send you the forms.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Hi Patio,

Yeru clearly stated on another thread and provided an article even from some disenfranchised journalist or something that WMDs were definitely moved to Syria. Not a problem.

LOL, Remember when Powell spoke to the U.N. and showed satallite pictures of trucks he said were being moved from one place to another? He claimed this was proof they were trying to hide the WMD or some ridiculous thing like that. After this stupid war started I wondered why it was that those same satellites that showed trucks moving from one place to another did not also show the moving of weapons of WMDs being moved out of the country as some tried to make us believe!

Also, if Rumsfeld and his drones felt the Iraqis had WMDs ready to go, why did he reduce the number of troops requested by the military? And if the Secretary of Defense expected to have WMD lobbed at his troops why did he send them in without armored plated Humvees? Afterall if they had WMDs they certainly would have small missiles and artillery.

The truth is that the sanctions worked! Iraq was a militarily crippled country, if the Administration had let the Inspectors do their job we would have that found that out. Hmmm.....80 billion to find Osama....yeah I think that would have worked.

Sabrina

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

SixofNine,

Viva Kerry! Viva Mickey Mouse! Viva Donald Duck! Viva Clinton!

WE NEED A FRESH START AND JUST ABOUT ANYONE WILL DO!

Sabrina

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    Sorry that would be a negative. They are soldiers and all will face courts martial, which are more severe and faster than regular courts.

The soldiers in question will definitely face courts martial. However, General Taguba's investigation found that the soldiers were acting at the behest of non-military interrogators (civilian contractors and CIA agents). Those are the ones who are not subject to military justice.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm going to double check this, but I believe that Iraq is under martial law right now, which means everybody there is subject to USCMJ. I know some people I can ask.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit