What 'exactly' changed in Adam when he sinned?

by gumby 297 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    Why?

Give me a logical connection from sexual self-awareness to moral perceptions.

Stop it Craig.....you'll go and run him off again!

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Schiz

If what you say was true, how did sex ever get done, especially since they had never done it before? I mean, they upset god once and lost everything. Would they want to chance upsetting him again, considering the shame/guilt that nakedness caused them to feel?

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Stop it...you'll go and run him off again!

Simple questions, hard answers.

Schizm, no disrespect intended! But I daresay that you'll find yourself twisted into serious knots before this thread is done.

Craig (of the "been twisted upside-down and backwards too" class)

• gumby
    gumby

That's right Schism.....what craig just said.

Once you give in and realise that Alan, and Farkel, and Me, and SS, and Craig, are all right and you are wrong......then you can join our special club at www.http/ im'stillasfrickinignorantaboutlifeasthenextguy.

Then you'll REALLY know answers to stuff like we all do. Ya wanna join? it's cheap!

Gumby

• Brummie
    Brummie

quite a little thread starter these days aint ya gumboil? 13 pages and counting. Interesting questions too. I'll let you know the answers one day, when i'm feeling up to it.

Brummie

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Simple questions, hard answers.

Schizm, no disrespect intended! But I daresay that you'll find yourself twisted into serious knots before this thread is done.

Craig (of the "been twisted upside-down and backwards too" class)

My experience in this thread has been that when I provided the *correct* answer to a question asked there was nobody who was willing to recognize that the answer had been provided. Case in point: I provided the *correct* answer to Gumby's title question. However, not he nor anybody else is able to identify with the answer provided. I do for a fact know the answer to the question that you pose, onacruise. The problem is, I feel sure that neither you nor anybody else would be able to identify with that answer either. Actually, I'm quite disappointed to have had nobody say anything at all about the answer I provided for Gumby's title question. Absolutely nothing was said! Not an "hey, Schizm, interesting observation". Not even an "hey, Schizm, I don't think you're correct and here's why..." (which would've at least been better than nothing at all).

That's the reason I turned your dead-serious question into a joke, saying that the answer is tied in with the pecker being connected to the conscience by an invisible string-a-ma-jig. An afflicted conscience numbs the pecker, the result being that the pecker shrivels up. The much shorter pecker makes for shame. The emotion of "shame" induces the desire to cover up the source of the shame...namely the pecker.

Perhaps if those who participate in this thread had been serious, then I would reciprocate in kind.

Until then ... remain ashamed, keep covering your peckers, and keep doing without the answer that you so desperately desire.

Schizm

• Brummie
    Brummie
    that the answer is tied in with the pecker being connected to the conscience by an invisible string-a-ma-jig

Dang, my string must have snapped.

Brummie

• avishai
    avishai
    Well, I don't swallow the pecker

Heheheheheh. You said swallow the pecker.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Brummie,

that the answer is tied in with the pecker being connected to the conscience by an invisible string-a-ma-jig

Dang, my string must have snapped.

Females don't have the "string". Only those with peckers have the "string". Females cover up only because they see their mates covering theirs up.

You are female, aren't you?

If you're in fact a male instead, then you probably failed to go in for your scheduled "string adjustment" ... which would explain the reason for yours having "snapped". Have you never heard of preventative maintenance? Until you get it repaired you might try using some saltpeter on it (that's potassium nitrate in case you don't know). It should help shrink your pecker and allow you to get some sleep when your wife is at home.

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol, believe me, I wore my string out years ago.

I'm male, I must be in touch with my femanine side as a couple of other people thought I was female. BTW you gave good responses to the questions.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit