What 'exactly' changed in Adam when he sinned?

by gumby 297 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

He prolly feels like he's being ganged up on. I'll still talk to ya schism

Gumby

• justhuman
    justhuman

NEVER GOT THIS POINT

• gumby
    gumby

Justhuman,

NEVER GOT THIS POINT

What don't you understand? Gumby

• Golf
    Golf

Schiz, you don't by any chance own an orchard?

Guest 77

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby this post sure keeps on going.

I told you before, the only thing Adam changed was his pants, the talking snake scared the shit out of him!

• Schizm
    Schizm

Hi Abaddon,

I read all your posts in this thread, but I fail to see where anything you've said or asked is relevant to the subject of this thread (What 'exactly' changed in Adam when he sinned?). What is it about this subject that you would like to discuss? The subject has to do with the Biblical account of Adam.

Schizm

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, in answer to your question, Adam realized he had at one time a perfect penis and suddenly didn't anymore.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Gumby,

He prolly feels like he's being ganged up on.I'll still talk to ya schism

Okay, for starters you might try answering the questions I presented in the previous post I addressed to YOU.

Insofar as my being "ganged up on," that's all fine and dandy because I'm used to fending off a group of people who usually don't know what they're talking about. When it comes to a showdown, you'll find everytime that Farkel and AlanF are wimps. AlanF totally avoided addressing the points I had made in one of my posts addressed to him. The reason he did is because he couldn't deal with it honestly without having to admit that I was right. With regards to Farkel: he initially wanted to change the subject of this thread over to the subject of the "ransom" (with a little help from YOU). And after having succeeded in doing so, right off the bat he insisted on arguing about the meaning of the word "reply" ... disagreeing with the dictionary's definition of the word. It's quite obvious that all Farkel wanted to do is to derail the thread, one way or another. The reason? Because someone here (namely me) was supplying a valid answer to the question posed in its title. Wimps, I tell ya, they're intellectual wimps.

Schizm

• Schizm
  • minimus
    minimus

schism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit