What 'exactly' changed in Adam when he sinned?

by gumby 297 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Golf
    Golf

Gumby, let me get this straight, what 'exactly' changed in Adam, was it the dog humping his leg? As Solomon said, 'All is vanity.' 'Vanity my favorite sin.' Al Pacino

Guest 77

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Schizm

A larger version of the photo would do you no good, unless you're interested in my face.

The photo is indeed me on a beach with my girlfriend. It's a nudist beach. We are naked. I blurred the naughty bits to avoid offending those with delicate sensibilites, and blurred my girlfriend's face as she doesn't like her face being online; I liked the image of two figures against the blue of sea and sky.

If you want to see my face I'll post a photo.

Will youl respond to my post now?

8-)

• gumby
    gumby

Ab,

I don't mean to butt in, but a closer shot of your dinger would prolly make minimus a little happier.

(I don't have to worry cuz he never comes to these threads....hee hee hee hee)

Gumby

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

gumby:

Anything like that would only make him realise how apt his name is...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    What 'exactly' changed in Adam when he sinned?

That's when he got his belly button. And for the record, it was an 'outie'. JCanon told me so.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Gumby and others -- you're wasting your time responding to this moron. Proof: carefully read his evasive replies. He's like a politician giving evasions to questions he doesn't want to answer.

Schizm, it's the existence of so many Christians like you that helps give Christianity a bad name among clear thinkers.

AlanF

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Not an answer :

it was just to say that for me the god of the bible just give lots of time and power to the evil, and the rights to exist, it must have something to do with it ... Did satan at least get a slap yet ?

• gumby
    gumby

FBF,

Nice to see those lips again

Do you have any evidence at all that people could live forever simply by eating the right food?

Just that it seems quite reasonable. People who eat properly generally fair better health-wise. We can eat ourselves into an early grave by eating too much of something that simply tastes good

Jack Lalane eats perfect. He has been dying since the day he was born and will continue to do so till he's dead. Perfect food has nothing to do with mans aging. I can't believe you see it this way Chism.

Gumfounded

Can I hump your leg now?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hi AlanF

Oh, call me an old romantic, but I just remember the idiotic arguments I used to come up with on the doors - not only the Borg's ones, but ones I developed to try and make sense of things with a limited level of knowledge and no idea about how to use my brain well.

I do think there are some posters who are either mad or "neuronically challanged".

Schism doesn't strike me as one of those, and maybe he'll change. Most people who come to this board do.

Besides, I like discussions debates arguments running my mouth off whatever...

FBF

Hiya! Good to see you. As you can see, same shit, different day. How's Belgium? It was still there when I drove to Calais a few weeks ago!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hi Gumby sweet Bast ... (I know who I learned from - tried to not copy but it just come along) big Kisses !

Abaddon ... you know "Meulebeke" will probably gonna see me in a little time ... I'm soooooo ready to. big Kisses !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit