Is the Bible Just B.S.?

by shamus 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Camels? Llamas? Ha, I helped a friend tend to a herd of 48 Alpacas in the middle of the Cotswolds last week... they're quite small but I wouldn't want to swallow one...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lame... I brought up my whole posting history and this was the only intelligent thread I came up with.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamus! OMG. How cool. You made a lot of intelligent posts. I remember. Hope you're not all snowed in and so bored you are posting just because.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Minus freaking 37 with the windchill!

(picture a grumpy old man huddled by a fire)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's supposed to get to 10 tonight and 5 tomorrow night. Those are fahrenheit without the windchill figured in. I'd not cool and more ways than one. Welcome back. You should stay.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, that's pretty freaking cold for Michigan, I imagine. We've had a horrendous winter here; lots of cold, no snow, just yuck.

Yes, I'm only posting just because - sorry. The WTBTS is like a bad memory, and is fully gone in my life. I've been lurking, and just wanted to say hello. Nice to hear from you again Flying High. I'll post maybe sometime.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Bible - Recorded regional history, merged together with regional myth, with a bias overview for getting people to accept a regional religion that is more based on empty faith; rather then fact.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Bert! Is that you?!?

Miss you, hope all is good.

- Ernie

• shamus100
    shamus100

Heya Uncle! Missed you too. You've got a good memory.

Heard from Ray?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

SHAMUS!!!

Nice of you to pop in! How are ya doing?

Yeah, I'm still here :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit