Do you use this site as a Pissing Post?

by scumrat 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Sure thing! It's a great place for a girl to learn to pee standing up

Personally, I prefer nonsensical bullshit over sensical bullshit any day

• scumrat
    scumrat

It just amazes me to see what lengths people go through to rant, rave and insult one another here !!

• Sassy
    Sassy

well it seems to me that this thread is a pissing post..

who is calling the kettle black??

There are a lot of threads here not about JWs specificially..but it isn't like we aren't allowed to talk to each other about other stuff?? After all, we are made up of more than JUST Jw past.. jeeezzz

• Gopher
    Gopher
    It just amazes me to see what lengths people go through to rant, rave and insult one another here !!

You start the rant and implied insults, and we'll be happy to finish!

• wednesday
    wednesday

scumrat,

how many other discussion boards do u participate in? This is very mild, compared to some. Andi don't mean just JWS DB, any kind of DB. U will find similar behavior. This may not be your cup of tea, not everyone likes DB's.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Scumrat,

Yup, please open wide, I need the target practice.

What? You're not into that sorta stuff? Ooops.

-

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Man I wish I could aim, sorry if it gets all over the place guys.

I love variety. I have a feeling you like to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday.

p.s. I do enjoying posting bullshit just to iritate people. It's what helps me sleep at night.

I'm not surprised by this thread, it should be expected from someone named Scumrat. if the name was tiptoesthroughthetulips perhaps I'd be surprised

hope your day gets brighter

• Puternut
    Puternut

Scumrat,

I just relieved myself again, sorry I left both lids down. The floor is kinda messy too. Should I use your towel?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Why did you have to mention pissing? I woke up thid morning a 4:30 AM and couldn't piss a drop. You don't appreciate a good piss until you can't. I'm better now. Prostate problem.

Ken P.

• sonofapreacherman
    sonofapreacherman

scumrat said: "Lets face it, there are many posts and replies about nonsensical bullshit that has nothing to do with the JW's." Everyone replied: "nonsensical bullshit." If I were a wavering ex-JW, this would be yet another thread that showed you apostates for what you are. However, I am not a wavering anything ~ just sometimes embarrassed to be counted amognst you. On a constructive note; wouldn't it help to move the Friends section to the bottom of the list (since NOBODY is capable of posting within the relevant topics) and the Research section to the fore? Just saying is all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit