Do you use this site as a Pissing Post?

by scumrat 74 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

Lets face it, there are many posts and replies about nonsensical bullshit that has nothing to do with the JW's. What purpose does it serve? Do you do it to irritate other board members or just to get a reaction?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Whoa there!

Aren't you presuming too much?

Do you do it to irritate other board members or just to get a reaction?

Are you seriously expecting confirmation of this?

BTW are you really from Japan? We'd be interested in hearing the latest news on the dubs in that land. Do tell.

Ozzie

• Xena
    Xena

You sound like you might be easily irritated....

If you try hard you can figure out how much of this relates to being a dub in one way or another...political threads give us the opportunity to try out our new ideas & thoughts on politics....fluff helps us with social interaction....welcome threads help people feel a part of something again....

We were severely repressed as dubs in just about every aspect of our lives....this helps us figure out who we are again. At least it has helped me

• shotgun
    shotgun

After a while scumrat you learn to accept that all our former JW beliefs were nonsensical bullshit

Lets face it, there are many posts and replies about nonsensical bullshit that has nothing to do with the JW's

There is a wide range of things discussed here, you just need to find the ones which interest you. When that need wears down then you'll find yourself more prone to talk about nonsensical bullshit.

• shamus
    shamus

Yes, tons of this stuff is bullshit. No argument there! In fact, I am one of the worst offenders.

I see that you have been here since 02!

What am I saying?

I know what you're saying. It fills the void in my boring day sometimes. Soon I too will be moving on, and in 2006 I'll probably be posting the same comment that you just did, LOL!

• xjw_b12
  • FMZ
    FMZ

Yes, I piss here frequently. Generally I try to aim at wanna-be-trolls like you.

This is not just a place where we come to find out why everyone else left the b0rg. That would just leave everyone walking away saying "Well that was depressing". This is a place where we can get together, talk about beliefs, have a laugh, and generally socialize with people not unlike ourselves. This is an amazing support group for those people that have had their lives affected in some way or another by the Org. I believe the phrase goes "Laughter is the best medicine"... When we can begin to laugh again, THAT is when we have overcome the b0rg. And that is exactly what this board is about.

So before you go bitching that you find too much "fluff" on here, do me a favor. Hit Alt+F4. It will make both our days better.

*edited JUST to add* Dammit, you pissed me off now

• Puternut
    Puternut

Yo scumrat,

Have problem with that?????? We're hurt people here, we've been pissed on and we need to piss back.

• Gopher
    Gopher

What's this site supposed to be, scumrat? If you think it should be just for religious and doctrinal stuff, then you can just stick to that particular forum on this site.

People come here for good association. Or just to blow off some steam. Nobody is forced to read or respond to a post they don't like.

BTW, some "pissing posts" can be useful. Fire hydrants get pissed on quite often by the neighborhood dogs, yet they're quite useful.

• kls
    kls

Yes we all do , i don't want to hear everything jw,i want to hear about people like what kind of day they had what is bothering them and they come here to vent because we are all friends and that is what friends are for. I am sorry you feel the way you do ,maybe this is not the place for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit