Do you use this site as a Pissing Post?

by scumrat 74 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

No, I don't. I dare you to find a thread of mine that did.

You paint with a pretty broad brush there, scumrat and sonofapreacherman.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Scumrat...maybe you are past the point where you need a forum which pisses you off.

I never knew this poster but he sounds like the kind of person I would have enjoyed meeting

It's time for me to move on.

I have valued this forum as a place to gather with others to share thoughts,hopes and dreams. At times I may have expressed anger and used a few choice words. Please accept my appologize for that. While here, I have learned a lot and I hope that I have contributed something as well. I would like to say that I have nothing but deep respect for all those who were at the Silent Lambs march and for all those who supported them in spirit. We were many little Davids against the big Goliath. The WBTS is nothing but an EVIL Book publishing Co. disguised as a religion. Many are being made aware of that now, thanks to the internet and sites like this one.

I will continue to wage " spiritual warfare " on the Watchtower in stealth mode until they are fully exposed for the evil they are.

Thank You Simon for providing us with an enviorment in which we can voice our opinions. ( something that we weren't allowed to do in the Organization. without repercussions )

Best Wishes

Scumrat
  • Valis
    Valis

this would be yet another thread that showed you apostates for what you are.

um ya...people who enjoy each other's company and talk about a wide variety of topics. Fluff, JW stuuf, current affairs, other religions, personal experiences, etc...get used to it or piss up a rope!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• simplesally
    simplesally

To those who need to practice their aim: you can buy training rings. They look like colored big Cheerios. Just throw them in the toilet and no more peeing on the floor, Puter.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

With training rings, do you have to take them out of the toilet everytime you use them? (cause that would be gross) Or are they too big to flush? Or are they flushable. I would like to know where I can pick some up, you know, to keep myself entertained on those lonely nights at home.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    NOBODY is capable of posting within the relevant topics

Oh I wouldn't say NOBODY. I mean take this thread for instance...... it's in the "Friends" topic, and what better place to share pissing stories than among friends :)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Dude, no one is forcing you to come here and read our posts. If you don't like reading them, then i'm sure you can figure out something else to do. It's as simple as that.

-Doodle-V

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Sure...

Just Kidding

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL! That's the best

• blondie
    blondie

pissing post????

I think that is a "male" custom.