Do you use this site as a Pissing Post?

by scumrat 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I agree,

Most people on this forum attempt to make some profound statement in hopes of gaining some recognition by their long time acquaintances. The truth is, most that are here to criticize the WTS have no room to talk. What are you doing with your lives that put yourselves above any other person, group, or organization? It seems that those that have even a glimpse of spirituality and faith, are the ones that are ridiculed most..............shame on the ones that this applies to.You know who you are.

Brownboy

• scumrat
    scumrat

Well it just seems that way to me. There use to be a lot of good people here. People who questioned things. Like jjrizo and pomagranite. It's been a while and I just see this board as nothing more than a internet chatroom!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...looks like scumrat is in good company...sheesh...and saying jjjizzo was a good poster is like saying J.R. Brown is a cool bro from the hood...scumrat...I think you know where to find the likes of that!...Have fun and oh thanks for contributing something good to the forum besides your own ugly little insulting bitchfest. (insert sarcasm).... Brought out the rest of the worms anyway...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• codeblue
    codeblue

geez....haven't you read: "Fluff can be a good thing"...stop critizing people and do something good besides complaining!!!

Codeblue

• simplesally
    simplesally

Chevy (and all you pissers), those training rings are flushable!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Cumscrat

Your questions sir, are smug and arrogant and show absolutely no respect for others. Go stick your nose up your PO's butt.

• FMZ
    FMZ

"You sir, are a chad and a bounder"

FMZ

• Abaddon
    Abaddon
    Well it just seems that way to me. There use to be a lot of good people here. People who questioned things. Like jjrizo and pomagranite. It's been a while and I just see this board as nothing more than a internet chatroom!!!!!!

scumrat; are you a credulous nazi apologist like jjrizzo? Or a brainless follower, like his monkey pomagranite?

Of course, the fact that you'll even characterise a nazi apologist as 'good' says more about you than I ever wanted to know... I remember conversations where jjrizzo defended the imprisonment of Jewish children, like Anne Frank, and where he excused the deaths of Jews from malnutrition and disease in captivity as 'unfortunate'; those are justifications of things he accepts happens on top of the denial of a systematic campaign of genocide he repeatedly makes.

If you're the same we can stack you on top of the other two and have a really good post to piss over.

Your handle could be very apt indeed...

brownboy

Did you miss 'shirt' out between brown and boy? Or is it just a coincidence you support rat boy who supports nazi aplogists?

Most people on this forum attempt to make some profound statement in hopes of gaining some recognition by their long time acquaintances. The truth is, most that are here to criticize the WTS have no room to talk. What are you doing with your lives that put yourselves above any other person, group, or organization? It seems that those that have even a glimpse of spirituality and faith, are the ones that are ridiculed most..............shame on the ones that this applies to.You know who you are.

Of course, you ignore the fact that, in order to deliver such a sermon, you brownboy have to be convinced of your own rightness, which reduces you to exactly the same level as those you charcterise.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Scumrat,

You mention some posters like jjrizzo whom you miss.

Please be informed that this db has posting guidelines, including this one:

Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

People who are not willing to comply with this are not welcome.

OK?

Ozzie

• scumrat
    scumrat

I beleive those guidelines were posted after the nazi, jew debacle. jjrizo and pomagranite were only expressing themselves like all those on this board do. What's wrong with that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit