Do you use this site as a Pissing Post?

by scumrat 74 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus
    I have never placed myself above anyone. I speak truth. I am who I represent myself to be on this forum. I have come here to be a witness for Jehovah. My personal experiences have taught me that I can trust in Him with all of my heart. I thought that I can perhaps encourage those that have a bit of faith, to follow the God that they originally came to know. Jehovah is still God, and father to all of us here. My personal experience is coming together beyond what I can understand. I know the end is near...................Jehovah has shown that to me. Everyone will soon realize the true purpose of God. It is everyones choice from this point on to serve Him or not. I have held back at telling you what I know, and I only hope that I relay the correct information, so that I do not bring reproach upon Jehovah's name. The time is truly coming for Him to judge the nations....................................learn to listen with your hearts.

Yeah, been there, done that, brownboy.

Stop yourself from not going through the needles eye, go to the elders and tell them what you've done here; going to an apostate website and posting. If you don't, then you'll have the same fate as us, LOL! Get on your reproof asap, dude!

Believe and do as the WTBTS says and go skipping through the dasies in 'paradise' (LOL!), or death and destruction forever and ever, LOL! (previous comment taken from another fine poster). We get it, we get it. Now go stick your head up your ass, you apostate socializin' weenie.

• simplesally
  • ball.
    ball.

The weathers quite nice isn't it.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Sally, are you changing your name to "Spot"?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Such meaningless words.........................no need for response. Don't expect anymore from me.............you all have a great day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit