I have FISH LIPS?!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ
    hhhmmm you would think in the spirit of the season LT would at least offer you a bunny too....

A bunny would be great... especially one of those ones you read about in magazines (latin name: bunnius playboyus)

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena
    A bunny would be great... especially one of those ones you read about in magazines (latin name: bunnius playboyus)

~giggle~ don't ya see a bunny FMZ??

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Joanna - its all about "the better to kiss you my dear!"

• FMZ
    FMZ
    ~giggle~ don't ya see a bunny FMZ??

*looks around* I only see one... and an ASTOUNDING specimen too... alas, it is too beautiful to be dropped down a big-ass chute though. If only there was another way down...

FMZ

. o O ( Maybe the first time in history "alas" and "big-ass" have been used together in a sentence )

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I think I just have hairy lips. I'll blame hem on the beard & mustache.

You could have said that this was one of those 'chick surveys', ya know ... Jeez, ... 'what grabs my attention at the cosmetic counter'? Usually, I'm checking out the panty lines on the chick behind the counter & trying to figure out whether she's wearing a bra. Who cares about moisturizer & eyeliner?

• scumrat
    scumrat

Ah...Ha Ha HA Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I got hispanic no mustache lips!

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok: I am tight lips!!!

hmmmmmm....guess you know who to tell a secret too

Codeblue

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

April, you're all about Lip Flapping Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

yeah...yeah...whatever...FREE kisses? I never!!!!!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

TIGHT lipped friends are GOOOOD to have codeblue!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit