I have FISH LIPS?!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

Well.. I guess now I look like this I'll HAVE to settle for a kiss from Gumbastard.

FMZ

. o O ( Wonder how much plastic surgery costs? )

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Where's that damn trout? ;)

• gumby
    gumby
    Well.. I guess now I look like this I'll HAVE to settle for a kiss from Gumbastard.

FMZ

I knew he'd cave in!

LT....don't pull that handle yet.....he's still in the game.

Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ
    LT....don't pull that handle yet.....he's still in the game.

Thanks Gumby mate... once again I think we need a strategy. If the two smaller guys gang up on the big contender then there may just be a chance.

This all sounds like a reality show... lol. "Apostate Island - 10 apostate bastards are marooned on an island with 3 hot ex-Dub chicks. Will they stop at nothing?"

FMZ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Too late.

So ya wanted to join yer buddy, eh, Gumby?

~pulls lever on Gumby, who promptly falls down slow chute to China, arriving intact at FMZ's dismantled fizog~

Bwahahahaha!!!!

• FMZ
    FMZ

LT, do us a favor and drop a down here and we'll make do. In fact drop two... after all, we gotta eat.

FMZ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFLMAO

Have I mentioned recently (probably not, since you're not long here) what a great addition you make to the board, FMZ.
    Keep on keeping on

~drops a sheep, goat, and fatted calf~

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Have I mentioned recently (probably not, since you're not long here) what a great addition you make to the board, FMZ.
    Keep on keeping on

Thanks mate, means a lot .

Thanks for the fatted calf also... nothing wrong with some cusion for the pushin'. (I prefer the taste of lamb over beef)

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena

Well this thread has certainly taken an interesting twist....hhhmmm you would think in the spirit of the season LT would at least offer you a bunny too....

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am a lip flapper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit