I have FISH LIPS?!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I guess it's a good thing I live in Minnesota. I just need to find a man who really loves Walleye and convince him kissing me is a good thing. I mean come on! FISH LIPS!?! That's a way to ruin a girl's self-esteem!!

What kind of lips do you have?

http://web.tickle.com/tests/lipsayaboutyou/

• Xena
    Xena

Diane, you're all about Lip Flapping

Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Whatever your passion, you love to try new things and can move easily from one fad to the next ? whether that involves searching for the best party on Saturday night or finding the perfect shade of lipstick. Simply put, you don't mind looking around, and you'll probably have more fun than anyone while you do.

lol guess I won't be hearing many secrets anymore

edited to add the rest of my lip analysis for inquiring minds

• Puternut
    Puternut

Xena,

That link you posted didn't work. Now I will never know..........

• Sassy
    Sassy

It worked for me... Maybe you are too busy playing with that mouse of yours again Puter..

Here is what it said about me.........

Sassy, you're all about Tight Lips

Do you tend to play it safe? Hedge your bets? Keep a stiff upper lip when it comes to sensitive matters? Nothing wrong with that ? don't your friends tend to confide in you more than others? You're honest and trustworthy, and you logically think things out in order to come to a rational, smart conclusion.

Your mouth doesn't get you into trouble too much, and you can be choosy when it comes to when, where, and with whom you open up. There's a simple elegance to your quiet ways that allows you to stay in control of situations and, in the end, hold all of the right cards. After all, a little mystery makes everything more interesting.

JoannaD... I guess they took the MN girl out of me huh??

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Lisa, you're all about Tight Lips Do you tend to play it safe? Hedge your bets? Keep a stiff upper lip when it comes to sensitive matters? Nothing wrong with that ? don't your friends tend to confide in you more than others? You're honest and trustworthy, and you logically think things out in order to come to a rational, smart conclusion. Read more about what your lips say...

who'da thunk it?

Lisa

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ross, you're all about Lip Flapping Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Interesting, because I'm not a gossiper. The other stuff may be true, though
    The question about lipstick was an interesting one. I don't have any - LOL
    (Honestly, Gumby!!!!)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL Ross!

No lipstick huh? Wanna borrow some of mine?

C'mon, I am the only fish lipper in the whole forum...this makes me even more depressed...lol!

• Xena
    Xena

You didn't put what fish lips MENT jo....come on pony up with your discription!

LT ya sassy man, why am I not suprised to find you have loose lips???

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I hear that in the bible a fish swallowed a man whole

Are you offering to apply some lipstick to me, Jojo?

Xena:Loose lips?
    Nawww, firm and warm

• Sassy
    Sassy
    C'mon, I am the only fish lipper in the whole forum...this makes me even more depressed...lol!

Joanna.... I would have thought I would have gotten the same thing as you.. although it is the red hot lips I would aspire to have....

could be that I messed up when I gave them my California Zipcode???

I should have given them my hometown state zipcode...

I mean these are fish lips aren't they?? -->

After all....I do love to pucker up..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit