I have FISH LIPS?!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok the details on the fishy lippy...

Fish LipsNo, you don't look like a fish! You get your lip personality from your fun-loving, funny-girl approach to life! Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you like to have a good time. And using humor to inflate or defuse situations is a skill you've practically perfected. Sure, good looks ? they're great. Intelligence ? it's important. But witty banter is what sets you apart from the rest. Like water to a fish, humor's something you just can't live without.

Does your mouth spend more time practical joking, whimsical wisecracking, jovial jesting, or sharing witty satire? No matter what form your lips take, we're sure you never lose sight of the fact that making people feel comfortable, making them laugh, and sharing the fun is how you prefer to go through life. So pucker up!

Little Toe-

I hear that in the bible a fish swallowed a man whole
    This is why you crack me up! I could totally get behind your brand of Christianity! LOL
  • Puternut
    Puternut

OK MISS SASSY,

Now you done it, you're on my list !!!!

Xena, just noticed you edited, and took the link out.

• gumby
    gumby

I have lips like a blackman......and I don't mean that in a biggoted way. I like full lips. Just for the hell of it.....I'm gonna lay a big lipped kiss right on littletoes mouth as soon as I see him just for bein a bastard! That will teach him.

Gumby

• Xena
    Xena
    I'm gonna lay a big lipped kiss right on littletoes mouth as soon as I see him

the line forms BEHIND me gumby

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I have lips like a blackman......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... yum

• gumby
    gumby
    I have lips like a blackman......
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... yum

Yea.....but unfortunately.....it's the ONLY thing I have that resembles them. Gumby Xena.....Littletoe says he loves me more than he does you.....so there! Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ

Kiss the scotsman as much as you like, but if you come near me with those big ass lips Gumby, you'll leave the room with but two things between your legs... Jack and Sh*t.... and Jack just left town.

Xena on the other hand, if you decide to grace me with your lips... you'll have something totally different between your legs.

FMZ

• reboot
    reboot
    reboot, you're all about Lip Flapping Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming — that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy. Read more about

.......well...... that sounds faintly disgusting...lip flapper.......oh well, at least i'm up for it;like Ross I also don't gossip.......but I like the boundless energy bit........as long as you don't count the mornings....

• FMZ
    FMZ

Lip FlappingFlirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Whatever your passion, you love to try new things and can move easily from one fad to the next ? whether that involves searching for the best party on Saturday night or finding the perfect shade of lipstick. Simply put, you don't mind looking around, and you'll probably have more fun than anyone while you do.

Hmmm... sounds kinda right, apart from the gossip part... Any secrets I know generally stay with me.. .I keep shtum.

FMZ

• reboot
    reboot

......well, contrary to opinion, we 'lip flappers' are a very discreet bunch ar'nt we ..?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit