I have FISH LIPS?!

by joannadandy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Joanna - its all about "the better to kiss you my dear!"

Is that an offer to kiss a girl with fish lips?!

I still can't believe there isn't another fish lipper in the crowd...sheesh.

• Xena
    Xena
    big-ass

hey who's ass are you calling big??? ~bunny hops back to LT~

consider yourself unique jo...I'm lost in a crowd of loose lips myself

now pucker up and give us a kiss fish face

• FMZ
    FMZ
    hey who's ass are you calling big??? ~bunny hops back to LT~

How could I possibly have made an informed decision on this subject? I was referring to the size of the chute my dear. All evidence would point to the contrary of a "big-ass"ed Xena. But all of that evidence is circumstatial, nothing concrete. Thus, for this to be proved in a court of law, the defendant will need to see the ass in question. Is the plaintiff willing to cooperate with the court, to avoid a charge of contempt?

Futher Mucking Lawyer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Norweigian Viking Girl. I happen to love Walleye / Pickeral, and there is nothing wrong with fish lips.

• Xena
    Xena

*sigh* female 101...do not put fat-ass in any statement made to a women in ANY context...it's almost a given all we (well ok I) will see is a statement made to us (me) with FAT-ASS included in it...

unless of course we (I) decide to use it ourselves (myself) as in "you can kiss my fat-ass"...then of course it's ok...

are you following us eerrrrrr me????

in retrospect, I think the bunny ears are sucking my brain out...is that possible???

• FMZ
    FMZ

My apologies... the Oracle is apparently having a bad day. The defense rests on it's laurels.

FMZ

. o O ( Damn, screwed myself again, I think I'll give up trying to impress )

• FMZ
    FMZ

bttt, cause I feel guilty for killing this thread. It was a good one too.

FMZ

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

joanna,

Fish lips? At least I can state that fish lips would be more befitting you than snake hips.

cheeses.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Fish Lips, Snake Hips, Monkey T*ts... what is this world coming to? So many strange phrases for a short bus monkey loving hotty.

FMZ

• reganashe
    reganashe

I have fish lips ............. Not to sure if that's a good thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit