If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    Oh one last one.

In paradise will people fart?

Yes they will my good friend. Adam himself was a farter as archeological records prove. He was quite the shitter too! The reason she was alone with the snake in the first place was cuz adam had just eaten some raw pinto beans and was a gassy sombitch and so she took off. In fact.....mans fall can be traced clear back to adams pinto bean episode...........that bastard! Gumby

• boa
    boa

Would you please prove by your own standards of measuring all of Christendom as the result of the Great Apostacy that you are not also at the forefront of Apostates of all time?

ps You're obviously not allowed to use the so-called proofs and reasoning that led to your apostacy in the first place!

Ah hell, you won't answer anyway - how about letting me do it? Reeeeaaaalllllly!

boa

a pissed off ex-jw cuz of who they are and who I was because of them....

• Mary
    Mary

1. Who's the asshole who decided that 5 meetings a week was required to gain eternal life?
    2. Did Judge Rutherford prefer bathtub gin or bathtub whiskey?
    3. Is MiracleGro the Jonadab class of Miracle Wheat?
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

1. Who's the asshole who decided that 5 meetings a week was required to gain eternal life?
    2. LOL...too funny, Mary! I'd like to know that too.....
      boa...Halo fan?
  • Panda
    Panda

Is oral sex unscriptural or is the GB just too anal?

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

When are you going to reinstate people who were disfellowshiped for things you dont get disfellowshiped for now

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Will animals still reproduce in paradise? Once the earth is full, than what?

It is written "death will be no more".

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, how do we know they would tell the truth?

PBS

Blondie

From the same people who said God dwells in the Pleiades.

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Will Jehovah love me less for posting on this board?

• Lonestar13
    Lonestar13

If the amount of time spent in the "preaching work" is supposed to be between the individual publisher and Jehovah, why then the requirement to turn in monthly field service reports with ones NAME on it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit