If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Who was the faithful and discreet slave from 100 to 1879 AD? Who were the domestics they fed and how did they feed them? Who was the slave that fed Russell?

Blondie (sorry I now I said PBS but this question was the one I liked to spring on new COs)

• minimus
    minimus

Mary----you are so dead on funny!

• Surfacing
    Surfacing

1. Why is it called the book study if we are supposed to be studying the Bible?

2. Is it just coincidence that the acronym for book study is B.S.?

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Where in the bible does it state that we must turn in field service reports monthly? Where in the bible does it state that there was a permanent governing body ruling over a earthly organization?

• marie67
    marie67

Where in the bible does it warn about large gatherings?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What do chickens think we taste like?

I don't know but Smokey the Bear says Boy Scouts taste a lot like chicken.

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would ask them why they are fashioning their own law code of hundreds, maybe thousands of rules. Why the laws, rules and regulations when the Apostles taught that Jesus fullfilled the law and canceled the need for it?

Flyin'

• boa
    boa

Tatiana - yes a Halo fan, You?

boa - aka Master Chief of Halo

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

Sometimes (and only sometimes) do you come up with a good question, and this is one of those times. I bow to you, your worshipfulness.

: what would your question be?

This: If you took the combined number of years the current GB spent in school and compared it collectively with the combined number of years of years in school of the average on-track college student, would it be a major embarrassment to the GB to learn they are not scholars at all, but collective idiots? I would ask them this.

If you took the combined number of WTS mistakes, corrections and "adjustments" and added them all up, would you be surprised to find out that they are larger than the combined doctrine they've concocted over 125 years? I would ask them this.

Given all of this and given their claim to absolute and unconditional spiritual authority, would you have a hard time telling them they are a collective sack-of-shit? I would tell them this.

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

minimus is a Supreme One for a reason.... you always come up with grrrreat questions.

I would ask them to explain clearly the scriptural basis for identifying the seven trumpet blasts of Revelation with obscure proclamations from the 1920s, and I would ask where a regular R&F dub as myself can read these prophecy-fulfilling proclamations for myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit