If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTW -- just to clarify, I am *not* a R&F dub, I was just doing some role-playing...

• Mary
    Mary

If the Governing Body makes a mistake in the forrest and no one's around, are they still wrong?

• Sabine
    Sabine

If my husband is appointed an elder do I instantly become a know it all bitch, or does it take years of practice?

• Quotes
    Quotes

Is Israel still Jehohah's chosen people?

So it is possible to lose Jah's approval.

How do you know that you haven't lost Jah's approval due to you're being the whore that is dry humping the wild beast?

• Atilla
    Atilla

If you were to drop the donation arrangement and once again go back to paying money for the WT & Awake, how much would they be? Up to 75 cents now or maybe even a dollar each now, just curious how much your slave labor is costing you these days.

• dustyb
    dustyb

why do i get disfellowshipped for having buttsex with a girl out of wedlock, but i can't get a divorce scripturally for the same thing?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

dustyb,

This is the second post I've read of yours today that seems to have a fixation on crudity. Now be nice, OK?

As for your premise about grounds for divorce, it's wrong.

Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

Could we have a list of rules to keep in our Bibles in order to know what we can and cannot do?

• blondie
    blondie

The list would be twice the size of the Bible, just as the Talmud is larger than the Torah.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Could you please detail exactly what fornication, loose conduct, and uncleanness is-----with all possible examples?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit