If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

what would your question be?

• undercover
    undercover

Is minimus really one of the Governing Body members?

• wednesday
    wednesday

would a JC ever reverse a decison if they found out later they had made a serious mistake?

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah. I'm Ray Franz' son.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

It is easier for married pioneers? to get their time if they have no children. This being the case, is oral sex an acceptable method of birth control for christians?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

LOL to iiz2cool...

Is it more theocratic to use use single ply or 2 ply toilet paper? I don't want to stumble anyone!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In view of the parable of the prodigal son, why is the re-instatement policy so anti-scriptural

• minimus
    minimus

Is the taking of blood a conscience matter?------(I believe that will be a QFR someday).

• reboot
    reboot

Why is it permissable to accept blood fractions if an act of rebellionconstitutes ignoring a 'thing' devoted to destruction and is punishable by death? In Joshua chapter 7 the spoils of war should have be disposed of completely, as the bible says blood should be, and not partly 'used' . Joshua tells us A'chan had ' taken some of the thing devoted to destruction' and used it for his own benefit...

If we apply this principle to the blood issue then blood fractions cannot be permissable.

• Swan
    Swan

Why did you really join the UN as an NGO?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit