If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, I don't remember how to spell the name. So doe mae foe mae (don't make fun of me).

I would ask them why they taught, when I was studying, about the Bereans: how they kept examining the scriptures daily to make sure the things they were being taught were so? But once you get baptized and you keep examining the scriptures to see if what you are being taught is true you get labled apostate and get your behonkus kicked right out onto the curb. <..............What happens to one who questions WT teachings once one is baptized.

They have adopted as their philosophy to live by:

Ours is not to question why. Ours is but to do or die.

Flyin'

• boa
    boa

Since it can be proven that 1)door to door preaching is not the primary way of disciple-making taught or recommended in the Bible. 2) that much if not most of the literature is thrown away by jws and 'householders' and that 3) this is leading to the situation where the wts is part of those God will 'bring to ruin' for 'ruining the earth' with all this garbage, please explain how you are then really 'preaching this good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth'?

Also, please explain why the wt writers are anonymous since any self-respecting professional journalist does this, not necessarily for notariety, but for credibility?

Please explain why you EVER use terms such as 'one expert says', 'many have stated', 'the facts show' without naming those sources and the facts, again, for credibility?

boa

fuming now after reading these AWESOME QFRs you folks have....guess I should start up Halo and kill some convenant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit