If The Watchtower Allowed You To Ask A Question From Readers......

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko
    a Halo fan, You?

Yes

Sorry - just cutting in.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Will we have a GB after Armageddon?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Q: "I suffer from premature ejaculation. Am I guilty of getting ahead of the holy spirit?"

• badboy
    badboy

IN VIEW OF THE 65,000 years that the andamanese M2B HAPLOTYPE HAS BEEN AROUND ,can you please explain how you believe the human race has only been around for 5,000 years.

• greven
    greven

Show the scriptural basis for the 1935 doctrine.

If you really are God's channel on earth how do we know when he uses it?

What is the difference between spirit-directed and inspired?

Why do you deny inspiration yet assume autority fitting only an inspired prophet/teacher?

or reworded: if our teachings are not inspired (and thus interpretations/speculations) why are they regarded as absolute truth instead of relative understanding?

Greven

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Will those former active Witnesses who have been disfellowshiped in former times for participating in alternative to military service be resurrected?

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Why hasn't the Watchtower appologized for past mistakes?

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

If a person changes their name by deed poll to something more scriptural i.e. Abraham, Joseph, or Peter-ever-faithful-and-humble-slave-of-almighty-jah, would that be a help to get through the great tribulation and enter unscathed into god's glorious kingdom?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

If you don't believe in anything anyone says (including Jehovah) can you still be a Jehovah's Witness?

• neyank
    neyank

If this is really the 'truth', why are you so afraid of the flock checking the WT history and asking questions?

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit