I am sorry

by Big Tex 84 Replies latest jw friends

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

((( BT ))) -

Thanks for being there for me...

The stories on this board that you have shared and the PM's that you kindly and whole-heartedly replied to helped me through some very dark, ugly, and scary nights... I read those PM's over and over for days, letting the tears overwhelm me... they brought back memories of a distorted childhood, a shell of a teenage life, an internal struggle for sanity that has been with me for years... all of it, brought to the surface... but I kept reading them, over and over, taking a day off of work, and feeling my feelings as I battled the loneliness in my soul... bringing the anger and sadness to a level of awareness that I thought was going to crush me... I sent you messages as I worked through those emotions and restrained myself from communicating with anyone other than you for that week.... Do you remember that week Chris... I'm sure you do, but then again, maybe not... but I always will.... you didn't let me down... you walked the whole path with me... you're a good man, Chris...

We have no apologies to make for our lives... it has been hard fought and hard won... it has brought great joy and great sorrow... and your wife and children love you dearly... sleep well...

One Ugly Time

• Valis
    Valis
    God, I am so sorry for getting on this board and pretending to act like I was normal.

as well Big T some might not know that the preferred method of dealing w/POSSIBLE issues is to send someone a PM. It is good manners and shows you care about the subject at hand. Being unwilling to check your PM for a message from a forum assistant simply doesn't work. IMO you were doing what you thought was the appropraite thing and coming from your own POV, not some spirit directed consensus between a bunch of uncaring aholes... Sorry...Had to get that off my nipple piercings.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, you are one of the nicer, more sensative men on this forum. Did someone tell you that you are stupid, etc? Forget them. They probably were having a bad day and just wanted you to share in their misery with them.

And hey, since when is there anything wrong being weird or different? Embrace your uniqueness. The WTBTS didn't want you to be unique. Let that individuality shine!

My family was always the Addams Family of the neighborhood. I'll tell you though, when someone spouts off to you that you are weird, it's just another way of saying, "I don't understand you, so I am going to take a mean jab at you."

(((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))))))

Flyin'

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

[[[[[Big Tex]]]]]

I am also in the long line of posters here that have never seen anything offensive written by you, nor have I ever gotten that impression......

Whatever prompted your post..........should be forgotten..NOW!.....(okay?)

Take care...

hugs,

Annie.......who felt bad when I read this.....:(

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

breathe in.... breathe out......

((((((((((Chris))))))))))))

• Valis
    Valis

pinch here... pinch there...

((((((((((Chris))))))))))))

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Big Tex, you're one of the few posters that I actually read everything you post. You have helped me, and TONS of other people, here a lot!

BIG TEX ROCKS!

Nuff said,
    CountryGuy

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{{{Chris}}}}}}}}}}

• Mulan
    Mulan

Chris, I guess I missed all the fuss, because I don't know what you mean.

I for one, think you are a great guy. As Joy said, let it go, whatever it was. No one here is going to hold anything against you, I am pretty sure of that much.

We all have bad days.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Chris,

Be at peace, no-one has been hurt. In this world of words when one cannot read between the pages of a look it is very easy to misinterpet the sentiments and motives of a poster. In fact this whole post is a testimony to that fact.

Tomorrow is another day. Step back and take a deep breath.

Kind regards to both yourself and Nina - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit