I am sorry

by Big Tex 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I sincerely and unrservedly apologize for any condescending behavior on my part. Being an idiot, and expressing myself as poorly as I do, I am capable of the most outrageously stupid posts. I look back on what I have said, and I cringe at how stupid I sound.

I am feeling very embarassed. I had no idea how badly I was coming off, and I hope you all can believe me when I say I had no intention of hurting anyone. I think perhaps I am as stupid and ugly and just flat out weird as I was told all those years ago. God, I am so sorry for getting on this board and pretending to act like I was normal. I just wanted to help. I am so very sorry for whatever harm or injury I have caused.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Chris?

You are a wonderful, caring, compassionate man. The world is a better place with you in it, dear.

Lisa

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Hey Big Tex,

I'm not sure to what you're referring. I've always found your posts very caring, warm and helpful . . . and in many instances, pretty funny. I don't think anyone took your comments the wrong way . . . at least I haven't.

Chin up, and don't change a thing!

CF

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Big Tex,

I was so puzzled that I even went thru some of your recent posts, but didn't find anything you describe.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure you have your reasons, but I don't agree with your thread topic post here!

Pat

• Valis
    Valis

um Big T...you didn't do anything wrong...someone obviously has/had a bug up thier ass and took what you said entirely worng. No worries my friend.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai

You do far more good on this site than any perception of harm you may have caused. Hell, even if you were all of those things, which you are not, tust the fact that you have the guts to talk about your abuse has helped tons of people to heal, including me.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Aw, Big Tex. I've been trying to compose something meaninful to say, but I just keep getting all tangled up. You're wiser than I'll ever be and better able to express yourself. So I'll just say that I'm sorry, too.

• myself
    myself
    I think perhaps I am as stupid and ugly and just flat out weird as I was told all those years ago

This is what your abusers told you? Chris consider the source if that is the case. You have been only kind to me when I have posted. You have a wonderful wife and family, you and your family have reflected those great qualities that some people can only dream about

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hey Big Tex where do you get off putting yourself down like that....that's my job ok, but I'm on strike today...

Not sure what your referring too..seems like everybody here loves ya..even the other kilted guy...

• flower
    flower

I think we ALL probably go through days where we take what people say and read more into it or feel overly emotional about little things.

I think thats what happened here, thats all and nothing more. Nothing was particularly wrong with what you said or did but it was perhaps just one of those bad days for the other person who took offense to it.

Really its no big deal imo, and if you dont get over this immediately, I will feel just awful for posting my comments in the first place.

This is just something that happens..everyone is innocent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit