I am sorry

by Big Tex 84 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear (((((((((((Tex))))))))),

You are young enough to be my son. I want you to know, that if you were, I would be a very proud mom.

love to you and Nina.

yesidid

BTW Nina: I just loved the way you stood by your man.

• Maverick
    Maverick

What the Hell are you talking about? Don't make me drive on over there, stand on a chair, and have to slap you!Maverick

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Big Tex,

I have been asked to relay this message from 'above' -

"You are forgiven my son"

cheeses - not sure what you have done, but it can't be all that bad.

• Scully
    Scully

((((((((((((( Chris ))))))))))))

Love & Hugs, Scully

• Englishman
    Englishman

Big Tex is the nicest man I know who has short fat hairy legs.

Apart from Jst2laws BTW.

Mike.

• Brummie
    Brummie

BT, wasssss uuuuup?

We all offend people sometimes (not saying you have), sometimes they offend us. Its just the human cycle. Remember that saying "Sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue"? We just have to brush it off and start again. If you are a bad guy then where does that leave us? We must be pure evil. If we had to be matched against your good caring standards we have no hope, your the good guy around here, you bring a good balance and make this board and the world seem a nicer place.

Brummie.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Big Tex Pull up a chair, I'm preparing a big juicy porterhouse for you right now ......

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Make mine well done!

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

I praise you, for the calming influence you had on me, when I got hot under the collar because of another poster.

"May a stranger, and not your own mouth, praise you." ? Proverbs 27:2.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Chris, you one of the nice guys on here, and I know how you feel. I got told a lot of similar things as I was growing up and it keeps on coming into my head too. I've looked back through your posts and seen what I think your refering to. The thing I would keep in mind is that the person who was upset by you is having an operation today to remove a possible malignant growth from her breast.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/68915/1083744/post.ashx#1083744

I can't imagine how much stress she must have been under last night thinking about it, and all the uncertainty that would be associated with it. When you feel like that its often the people closest to you that you hurt the most, and I think thats whats happened here. Instead of normally where things could have been sorted easy, all the stress that had been building up found an outlet and unfortunately that was you, and so I would try not to take it personally, it could have been directed at anyone. From what I've seen of you on here, your a great bloke, and I'm sure thats how things will be seen in this situation once things have cooled down and in the cold light of day everybody involved in this will realise that.

what some unreasonable person
    someone obviously has/had a bug up thier ass

But I think we have to remember what situation the other person is in, and in view of that I think its out of order for people to attack someone because they bit while in a highly stressful situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit