Would You Return To The Organization If You Were Given Total Amnesty?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

i'm not df or da just shunned unoffically. there is nothing for me to go back to. I would never be acepted . however, i did get my heart strings pulled today, my closet friend and i talked and i told her i was not attending and she is very understnding and says to not let people put me off, that it is god's org. I just have a hard time with that line. She, like me ,has been a jws since birth.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Never --too many lies--too too much hurt--too much damage done.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hell no. The grueling, killer schedule and their petty rules for anything and everything, the way they make your life and your children's life miserable.....HELL NO.

I just read an e-mail my sister sent me last July for the first time. The one where she explains why she will shun me. It was so pathetically condescending and well, evil really, that I am still sick about it. At the time I had Andy read it first and he wouldn't let me read it. "She's twisted is all I've got to say."

No, no, no.

Flyin'

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Never, Even with eternal life, it would be eternal hell !!!

They f*cked my mind too much and the scars are still there....

Lapuce

• minimus
    minimus

I just got a call from a wacko Witness and he bstarted his hello this way, "Hi. This is--------." I said, "What can I do for you?" He said, "WHY AREN'T YOU COMING TO MEETINGS ANYMORE???" When I heard that question, I said, "You call ME up to ask me this question? Good-bye." As I was about to hang up he said, "No wait! I wanted to ask you a business question too." I said, "What do you want to know (with exasperation)?" He asked me a very stupid question and my response was, "It's up to you". Then he said, "I just wanted to call you to say that the end is coming very, very soon and I'm worried aboutcha". My comment: "Thanks. Is that it because I've got a customer I have to take care of". We hung up and my blood pressure, I'm sure shot up!

• painterguy
    painterguy

Amnesty from what and who ? I left them they did not leave me the pricks.

• flower
    flower

Without Disfellowshipping and shunning there'd be no reason to go back. If people could do what they want without the threat of df'ing and losing their family and friends there wouldnt be any faithful witnesses left.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Nope.

• Athanasius
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Absolutely, positively NOT! And it's not a matter of pride-------it's a matter of common sense and personal integrity--mine!

Annie.....who has nonJW relatives now pissed off at me because I refused to attend a funeral "memorial" service at the KH a year ago....it just gets better and better how they shred families to bits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit