Would You Return To The Organization If You Were Given Total Amnesty?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Nope.....their doctrines and teachings (not necessarily the same thing) are beyond repair.

Frannie B

• gitasatsangha
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

egads They can't keep up with their own rules now. Even if it says something on paper by no means the practice is different. or that they won't change their minds again next week or month

Not on your life or anybody else's

• JeffT
    JeffT

No. If they changed enough stuff to where I'd be willing to go back, I wouldn't have to because my friends could just come see me any time they wanted, and I could keep going to my church.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Here I go again, misreading title threads. I thought it said "Would you return if you were given total amnesia?" Who am I...where am I...I'm back in that damn cult!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    If you knew that the policy was that there would be no more witchhunts, no more disfellowshippings or shunning of any kind, would you be tempted to go back?

Hey people! Stop and think about this for a second.

I'm with 6 o f 9. Imagine the havoc we could wreak. Start working on the UN thing, child issues, blood, etc. Rescue our friends and family, Destroy them from the inside.

Sigh! Thnaks Minimus, it was a nice fantasy while it lasted.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Can I bring my dog?

I guess that doesn't matter since I don't even own one.

Seriously, I would go back if I could bring in an air horn and beer and blow the horn everytime I caught them in a lie. There'd be a lot of deaf JW's I can tell you that! Maverick

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

The question i'll ask is why should i go back even if i were given total amnesty. Ok i would be back having 3 boring meetings a week, could talk to angry people on saturday morning, sit in a hall for a day to listen to stupid talks, ...

Maybe if i were given total amnesia i'd go back

• Sassy
    Sassy

If I could live my life the way I am.. NO RULES.. NO DISCIPLINE.. and have my family back.

sure.. I might even go to a token meeting a month or so...

but no FS

• Golf
    Golf

Only if I became President! What's my chances? Hmmmm, you got my answer.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit