Would You Return To The Organization If You Were Given Total Amnesty?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Wednesday, A friend of mine just said the same thing not too long ago when I told her I had DAd myself. For years, I tried to convince myself "I'm not here to serve imperfect people, I'm here to serve Jehovah." But the scripture "by their fruits you will know them" kept popping into my mind. It did the other day, too.

• gumby
    gumby
    If you knew that the policy was that there would be no more witchhunts, no more disfellowshippings or shunning of any kind, would you be tempted to go back?

Minimus.....this question takes the cake. Why would you ask this question to all of us who know what the WTS stands for and has done to countless lives? Do you think it's just the witch-hunts and disfellowshipping we don't like about the organisation that keeps us from going back? From ALL that you learned concerning this Organisation.........do you REALLY need to ask a question like that? *scratched head wondering where the hell he gets some of these ideas from* Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, perhaps a shy person asked me to post this question for him for personal reasons.....

• gumby
    gumby

Why didn't you say so then......or did ya?

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

I'm saying it now, Brother Gumby. Got it?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Hey min,

"I just wanted to call you to say that the end is coming very, very soon and I'm worried aboutcha".

If your friend REALLY TRULY believes this, then tell him this:

"It's really coming that soon, huh? Then sell all of your possessions and live out the rest of your days in this old system Regular Pioneering and living off of your sold assets"

"Oh, you're not going to do that? Then I guess it's not really coming THAT SOON, so don't ever talk to me again with your hypocritical, doomsday, fear-mongering shit!"

• freedom96
    freedom96

There is absolutely nothing appealing about the organization, therefore there would be no reason to go back.

There is nothing good that the WTS offers that isn't offered elsewhere.

• Undaunted Danny
  • Deleted
    Deleted

Thanks, but no thanks. It's been a long while since we had any JW friends, no family in the Org, and it's essentially a dishonest religion. I'd be a hypocrit. And I am no longer concerned about Satan. And and and and and

• minimus
    minimus

Winston---he's not my friend. I can't stand him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit