Would You Return To The Organization If You Were Given Total Amnesty?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

INSOMNIAC------THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Absolutely.

Are you kidding me? Get to go hang out with my old friends and family, AND tell them the truth about the truth (tm) with no way for them to stop me? Heck yeah.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Well since I willing DA'd maybe I'm disqualified from answering; my answer is an unqualified NO!

The organization is so corrupt. They've acted as false prophets for the last 130 years. IMO they're also wrong about the trinity and their translation of John 1:1 is definitely and purposefully wrong to fit their own doctrine. (See Rev 22:18 for the consequences of doing something like that.)

Add in how they cover up child abuse and cultish nature of the organization as a whole and there isn't a way in heck I'd go back to that cesspool.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Never ever ever!!!!!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

No, never.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever it will dominate your destiny" - Yoda

talesin

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea, if it meant women could run the borg

Just kidding with the other rules besides the shunning its a pretty crappy place to be!

• JH
    JH

Probably

NOT

• minimus
    minimus

I would think that we could be like Catholics-----we could SAY we're in a religion, we just don't HAVE to practice it......

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Amnesty is for you if you have done anything wrong, is it not?

So, I would not care.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Nope, Never... the awful stack of broken families and the bodies of all the victims...stink to high heaven. Not me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit