THE SHAME IS ON "YOU" DANSK!!!

by Aikon 67 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Aikon....It must be nice that you have enough power over your family that they ALL listen to what YOU tell them what/when/how to do it.....Some of us donot have that power.....Can I ask, why you have not gotten them all out all ready? What is the hold up???

Some of us wish they could get All of their family out of this terriable cult.....I, for one, wish I had your power

• Aikon
    Aikon

Hi Guys

I can not give away much as I am still "in". But I Know alot about Ians and Claires situation as I am not far from him!!!

Now When Ian left all sort of things were being said in the area and His children were "Love bombed by the congregation.

Now I dont wont that to happen to me, as I have said i have a large family still in,and I have taken advice of Randy Waters from "Free Minds". I am working on the family one by one. And so far it is working very well, it is turning out like Blondie said in her post.

Now this is NOT an attack on Dansk (Ian) far from it.All I am saying if Dansk had assesed the situation to get all his family out he would have not left the W/T right away.But took time to get them all out and this is what many lurkers in the JWD are doing.

What I am trying to say there are reasons why some cant "Get out of her" right away, Yes their familys, and as I brought my familys into the W/T then it is my responsibilty to take them out, step by step.

For full information please read Randy Waters account in Free Minds.On how he left the W/T.

Hope this post explains every thing.

Love to every one

Aikon.

Aikon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So Valis!!!! You laugh out loud when Mouthy is ticked eh!!Yes I was ticked. !! Sorry Aikon...

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"I have a habit of showing folks what a fool I am....

I apoligise if I offended any- I dont apolige for saying what I said. Just if it hurt you. I hate hurting folks.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lyin and others, thanks for your support.

Aikon, I believe you took my post the wrong way and I apologise if it offended you, as it appears to.

My older daughter, Jody, is 24 and married to a steadfast ministerial servant. She worships him and is a dutiful JW wife. How could I get her out?

My younger daughter, Stephanie, is 19 (20 in May), and is her own woman! An elder's wife has glued herself to Stephanie and there's no way I can get her on her own. Even the last time Stephanie called here the elder's wife was at her car watching and Stephanie didn't come inside the door. I just got verbal abuse on the doorstep.

The night before exiting I had a choice. Get as many of my family out as soon as possible or stay and not know if ANY would ever come out. The fact is, I couldn't stomach the thought of attending even one more meeting once I knew I'd been lied to. It isn't my nature.

Once I knew I had to exit I told Stephanie why. Her mother told her why also. However, we said we'd stand by her if she still wanted to attend meetings; that we wouldn't interfere - and we meant it! For our honesty Stephanie reported us. I felt like she was one of the HItler youth! However, that wasn't my daughter who turned us in - it was an automaton brainwashed by Watchtower dogma. And yes, I am responsible because I brought her up in it!!

My door, as has been mentioned, is always open to my daughters - but only if they don't try any Watchtower speel.

Aikon, if you can get all your family out all well and good - but it is a grave mistake to think we can all do it as everyone's circumstances are different.

Ian

• Englishman
    Englishman
    All I am saying if Dansk had assesed the situation to get all his family out he would have not left the W/T right away

Not for Ian. I've spoken with him face to face at some length, Ian is not the sort of man to be able to play what is actually quite a duplitious role.

What you see is what you get with Ian, he tells it like he sees it and wouldn't have been able to abide the pretence for more than a few seconds, let alone a calculated and stealthy campaign to get his family out.

Englishman

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Mimimus. Good point about Franz. Each situation is different.

Aikon. Thanks for coming back and clarifying your situation. I sensed your frustration, and didn't want to see everbody jump down your throat.

And Dansk, what can I say, besides that "your famous" on both sides of the Atlantic !

• Valis
    Valis

Um Aikon still doesn't explain why there is any SHAME involved in the way Dansk left the way he did. Theocratic war isn't for everyone...and until we all have a level playing field Aikon's comments are still rather judgemental IMO. I also understand from Dansk that he doesn't know Aikon form Santa Claus. ...but then I guess if you are still in you have to do things better than everyone else..and let them know regardless.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You know as much as I dislike my ex I wish he would leave the Borg. It would make my daughter's lives so much easier.

But basically just as JW parents are not responsible for their adult children's choices (even though the borg would have you think otherwise) so too as ex-JWs we are not responsible for the choices our JW children make.

Perhaps it is easier when our children are younger. Or when family members are not happy as JWs. There might be a way into their minds and hearts. But some are so closed to thinking for themselves. The WTS has become the parent and we are out in the cold.

Sometimes there is nothing to do but hope and pray and give a good example of learning to live well.

• Valis
    Valis

AND Lady Lee..those are some of the more important things our friend Dogpatch has to say based on his won personal experience IMO.

http://www.freeminds.org/psych/come_out.htm

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Well guess what else! You can't make another person do what you want them to do, even if you know it is the right thing. You can't control other people, not even your own family. They have to make their own choice.

Dansk followed his heart. I am disturbed by your comment here.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit