THE SHAME IS ON "YOU" DANSK!!!

by Aikon 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Aikon
    Aikon

Hi Dansk

I have read your commet on the subject "SHAME ON YOU".

What you have seem to forgot is your family???? Yes if you was not like a "Bull in a china shop" You would have stopped and looked at the situation to ensure your daughter were not left behind in the W/T.

But what did you do? And as a resutlts of your actions your daughters are still in!!!!

Maybe that is why many who lurk in this room are making sure that non of their family are left behind when they finaly leave theW/T.

Also many witnesses belive in Jehovah but not in the W/T and that does make a problem for many, for there spirituall needs.

So Dansk it is a shame that you left the W/T but left your daughters behind, and maybe that is why you sound very bittter. I for one, have taken note of what Rany waters did and got ALL his family out!!!!!!

So when I leave ALL my family will leave with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aikon.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Easier said than done.

• Aikon
    Aikon

Hi Nosferatu

I,m over half way there. And by all accounts this should be our last "memorial"

And we have been going since 1973.

So take your time and out you will go with your family!!!!!

Aikon

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    And as a resutlts of your actions your daughters are still in!!!!

If they choose to leave, they eventually will. If they choose to stay in, they will. Ultimately everyone is responsible for their own choices.

How do you know they will leave with you? Are you planning to force them? Are you planning to encroach upon their free will? If so, you're no different from the WTS.

There is such a thing as leading by example.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Aikon. You are not taking what Dansk said as a personal afront to you, are you?

• Valis
    Valis

no xjw...he is being judgmental and obviously doesn't have a clue about DANSK, how much pain he has been through etc...So we should all be ashamed our families are still in and that we were smart enough to leave? That is just plain stupid as hell. My parents and remaining family have made thier bed and are lying in it. You can present evidence till you are blue in the face, but many times it does no good. If you tried to stay in just to help them out eventually you would get caught, reproved and prolly kicked out anyway. Thus creating more problems for yourself. Lady Lee said this in Dansk's original thread..

This is an org that controls people's lives through fear, lies, intimidation, manipulation, guilt etc. It isn't easy to walk away. Just look at the pains it takes some people to get free.

something Aikon doesn't see, is too clouded by judmentalism to care, or is just being a self righteous wank...I can't figure it out...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Aikon.

Well Bully for you Aikon!!!! But what about those who were kicked out & killed them,selves???? Maybe if you had helped them see the "lie" they would be alive today.....

I think it is great you want to keep your family!!! But hundreds of us had our stolen by the WT.

If they really knew what TRUE LOVE was- they would still talk to us. Not listen to a few old men at brooklyn Bethel telling them to "Hate us as Jehovahs Hates"!!!!!

Dansk is allowed to write as he did. ( as are you) but i am flaming back!!!!!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Aikon, you picked on the wrong guy today. Your way off base.

cj

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    So take your time and out you will go with your family!!!!!

The only family I have in the troof is my mother, and my sister-in-law. Also, I left 8 years ago when I was 18. Trying to get your parent(s) to leave may be even more difficult. According to my mother, I left the troof because I was a stupid teenager. I'm no longer a stupid teenager and I'm still out.

It's interesting to see the real reasons why people are in the troof. Some have been raised in it, and have known it all their lives. In the case of my mother, she got a knock on the door. She tells me it's a much better life than what she experienced outside of it. It all basically boils down to one thing: She has no self-control, so she has someone (or something) else control her. I believe her lack of self-control results from her upbringing of physical and sexual abuse. If she would deal with this issue, she could fix herself up and have self-control. Unfortunately, the WTS frowns upon therapy & counselling. She's basically stuck in a rut and only she can get herself out.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well I noticed Aikon is from England, but I don't know what area.

It had crossed my mind that perhaps Aikon knows Dansk, and and vice versa, and perhaps Ian was baiting his hook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit