Whats your biggest fear?

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Well, I hate to admit it, but I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and get afraid that demons are gonna get me. I heard so many horror stories when I was in the borg, even though the rational (waking) part of me rejects the demonism b.s., when I'm half asleep I'm often terrified. So, I often sleep with the radio on very low, and a night light, although why these things should deter demons sort of escapes me.

Also, I'm scared to death of germs. When I was a kid, the teacher brought in a bunch of petri dishes with some kind of a gel in them. Every kid in my class touched one, with just the tip of their finger. A few days later, we looked at the dishes, and they were all covered in this putrescent, rotty, moldy looking gunk, which was a thriving colony of what was living on our fingers. This visual, coupled with the fact that a majority of people don't wash their hands in public restrooms, and then go around touching things, has helped my fear to blossom into an obsession. I would wear gloves at all times, if it wouldn't make me look crazy, but I settle for lots of tiny bottles of antibacterial hand gel and a no-handshakes policy.

Damn, seeing this stuff in print really makes me sound crazy. I guess it's all relative, though, I mean, there are people lots worse off than me. Right?

• Valis
    Valis

um I have the same kind of phenomena in my dreams...that's it. Simple enough for you? Do you fail to see empathy or just refuse to acknowledge it? sheesh.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

that someone will ask better questions than me.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

That I will die at Armageddon Oh wait those were my beliefs. Hell nothing scares me anymore

• Valis
    Valis

Why would you have such a personality problem minimus? (get the comfy chair!)

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Spinach Imposition" class

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Getting Scotch Tape stuck to the bottom of my bare foot.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

ok Valis maybe I misunderstood your deep dream thing...maybe it was the "Scoobastard" that threw me off.....who knows....

Minimus.....Really>? what honestly? I take that as a compliment!

Ikhandi.....chill out then, even if you are gonna go down.....ha ha!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Elsewhere, you live in Texas and you are afraid of refried beans?????

lol mee toooo!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Scoobastard is a badge of aceptance Scoobastard! I'm tryin ever vigilantly to understand whereabouts you are sassing from...If I can do that and we can make some kind of new, or even expanded understanding I am all for it.

Scoobcerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Erm.....Nah you're alright Valis......carry on as you were. Just pretend I'm not here.

Yours Valis-ecently

Scoob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit