Whats your biggest fear?

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Seriously....what is your biggest fear? When its late at night and you lay there in bed, what worries you the most?

• kat2u
    kat2u

being alone!

• Nickey
    Nickey

Honestly...Demons.

My whole life has been centered around that fear and I'm still trying to cope and calm my anxiety.

Secondly, not doing the right thing. Or making the wrong choice. Losing my family, standing up to them.

I have alot of fears.

Oh... and Bees. lol

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I guess getting into a bad car accident. i drive 110 miles a day round trip from upstate NY to Manhattan and I consider myself a good driver even though you have a lot of stupid people out there who cant' drive a lick and you must compensate for to avoid collisions.

• blondie
    blondie

That someone will find out my biggest fear and use it against me.

Blondie

• dustyb
    dustyb

my biggest fear is fear itself.....and pink flying elephants =D

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

my biggest fear is a life of perpetual boredom...."quiet desperation"

• Valis
    Valis

failing to provide for my children..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Mines that I worry constantly about my family. My mum, Dad, Brother, Sister and her family and their 3 kids.

Sometimes its almost like an Obsessive worry about them. That they are ok after I've last seen them. It really is bizzare and unsettling. Its feeling that I can't shake sometimes.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

that I'll die in an accident, my boys will be separated and sent to live with their respective fathers' families, and they will never be happy again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit