Whats your biggest fear?

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    That the JWs are right and that in the end I'll lose what's most important, my life.

I used to fear that too and then I realized that living forever with that bunch of rule-driven hypocrites was no Paradise, so might as well enjoy what I have now and leave the rest in God's hands. Hopefully He'll find them as useless, irritating and boring as I do.

Nina

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Knowing that no one gets out of this life alive....(Think about it. REALLY think about it) and wondering which way of departure myself, my family and loved ones are destined for AND finding out that everything that I ever believed was never true. That's part of what makes me fraidycat9.

• Sassy
    Sassy

My biggest fear is dying before I have a chance to rebuild my relationship with all my children. I'm half way there with my two youngest, but my oldest still won't talk to me.. He still hasn't forgiven me for staying a witness when his dad and i split up.. Even though he knows that I am no longer a JW, he still wants nothing to do with me.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I have lots of fears and phobias, too many to mention. But I'd have to say that my biggest fear is something happening to my one and only child. I don't know if I could bear that, not even for one earthly minute. And to think I never wanted children.... sigh.

CG

• Special K
    Special K

Hey ((( Stephanus )))

I've walked in your shoes as well.....from me to you.. ((( Stephanus ))).

Beside's the death of any of my kids.. I guess my deepest fear now is that

My husband and I would be in the same car accident and we would both die leaving neither one of us to care for our kids.

sincerely

Special K

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I had a bad accident a couple of years ago, a large truck ran a stop sign on a highway crossover. I could not stop at 70 mph.

My only real fear...?

During and after my horrendous divorce from my JW wife, she had turned our 3 kids against me with every kind of lie she could, Adultry (Absolutely False), Danger Spiriturally ( spotty attendance), Filthy Masturbater (Guilty ), had a Demon (looked at Playboy), get it? You know the JW grill drill. Spiritural Warfare, lie like the Devil if it gets you your way. With 9/10ths of the Elders in her Congo, being her relatives -- she got away with it all, even tho' they agreed she had no grounds.

My kids were convinced their Mom "would never lie, 'cause she loved Jehovah so-o much," I must have seemed to be guilty as Satan, after all I had a Demon... Like Sassy, my kids would have nothing to do with me...I've never mentioned this before here, I feel comfortable now. Just recently, my oldest daughter has come around and we visit and talk often...not the other two...yet. I'll NEVER give up.

I have been trying, so-o very hard to make things better between myself and my children, I know it will take more time...

My biggest fear? Something happening to me or them -- before these things get resolved...before they know what a lyer their Mom really is...I've never trashed her, even tho' I could. Nothing...not even the death of my Mom has been harder on me. Death is understandable...the greiving is finite. What is happening here, knowing I'm innocent, is like the most painful Cancer eating me slowly. * gasp *

Somebody here just had to ask, "What's your biggest fear...?

The speeding big 18-wheel truck skids past the stop sign...

It's inevitable...I said, "Oh, God no-o...not now...not like this..." Blackness...

True story. I cannot tell you how many times I've dreamed of it or something similar, since then.

I am so afraid of 'leaving things like this...'

That's mine. Thanks for listening.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    IMO, your "memory" in the "eyes of god" rests solely on how you treat others, good memories you create, the friends you cultivate over the course of a lifetime who remember you, and if people can look back and say you were thier friend.

well said !!

Mine- that something will happen to my daughter. She's learning to drive now and it terrifies me.

XW

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

My biggest fear already took place about four years ago......now I live

knowing that whatever this life throws at me...none of it will stick.

Peace all.

Ps....This is a beautiful question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit