Whats your biggest fear?

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

That this life is all there is.When I think of the time that I will die, I fear that there is nothing else after that.I think, what a waste of human life and all that it entails.Families gone into oblivion.Of course I understand that if this is true, I won't know it, and it won't matter.

I hope that there is more beyond death.

Blueblades

• Valis
    Valis

Scoobastard...you are not the only one...I have dreams about my family members and sometimes wake up w/tears...and sometimes I can change the dreams or at least ...take off and leave them on thier own vacation in my dream...*LOL* It isn't anything you can control many times as you have shown yourself to be caring, feeling, and concerned. You think about people walking around like they were a borg and you want to beam over and save them......Jebus freaking Jesus Purple Passion Christo!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Having been through it once before, I'd be lying if I didn't say "the death of another child".

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

BlueBlades.......I'm with you totally on that one.

Its been a couple of months now, well Dec. 22nd. and I still can't shake the feelings I feel about my grandads death. I can accept that he is no longer here. Up until I play some of his music that I can remember him listening to. (Blue Spanish Eyes....Bert Kaempfert , Slip into something more comfortable..... Kinobe etc) I can almost feel him still when I listen to that music, yet he's gone. Thats maybe what makes me worry about the rest of the family.

You're right, there has to be more. Thats what makes me worry.

#

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis....explain more. Is that necessary?

• Valis
    Valis

IMO, your "memory" in the "eyes of god" rests solely on how you treat others, good memories you create, the friends you cultivate over the course of a lifetime who remember you, and if people can look back and say you were thier friend.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

...that I won't meet LuckyNun before I die.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

THE BOOGEY MAN UNDER MY BED, AND MY END OF THE MONTH VISA CARD BILLING!

Outaservice (who is not worried about his field service time card)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis...I can't understand what your reply has to do with the topic of this thread.....help me out here. Surely you as a new "mod" aren't trying to spoil and prove a point again? Maybe I misunderstood.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Refried Beans

OMG... those things freak me out!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit