Whats your biggest fear?

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Scoob...that is the farthest from the truth thing I want to do...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

My biggest fear is Valis continued critical, often stupid, most times irrelevant, observations of my threads or posts.

But hey I can live with it.

Gratifyingly

Scoob

• Valis
    Valis

never mind...

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Oh Valis!.......really.

Yawn.

I kind of like you coz you're funny.

Most sincerely

Scoob

• minimus
    minimus

I've got a life. Someone asking better questions is OBVIOUSLY a (sick) joke.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I live in continual fear that this person delivers the Chinese food next time I order.

http://www.succubushunter.com/

HS

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Clever Valis......you went back then and totally removed a post you made, and changed the whole tone of the last couple of threads between you and me......

Is that what you are able to do now in your elevated status? I can't believe that.

No wait I can actually. Are you going to deny the post you inserted and then suddenly removed?

If people are able to read now as it stands you actually sound almost balanced. It must be fun being a moderator.

Scoob

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thank you, hillary_step, for confirming that others really do have it worse than I. I used to know a sister who slept with underwear and pajamas on, and wrapped herself tightly with her blankets, in order to thwart the succubi she was convinced were after her. Don't know if it worked.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I have this perpetual fear of turning 33...

Happy Birthday you salty dog you!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

<<<<silence>>>>> why am I not suprised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit