Are you a people person or a loner?

by Strawberryfieldsforever 53 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am with you strawberry. I tend to enjoy solitude. I love people, but I don't find that I have to be around them all the time to be happy.

Give me a good book a smooth drink and I am in heaven.

wannaexit

• Purple
    Purple

I love being around people most of the time. There is not many people I cant get along with, even if they are grummpy or out of sorts. However when I need me time I take time alone. Your a long time dead but hey it takes all sorts of people to make up a world and if you "vant to be alone" then thats the way you are!

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Well, I'm in a strange category. I love people, but I find most people to be boring so I'm a loner. Does that make any sense?

I don't know.

• new light
    new light

I've been a loner most of my life. Although I am very comfortable alone, I love to be around people. This is a recent development. In the last month or so since leaving the borg, my brain has really started to clear out and old patterns of thought are just dying. But I'm still in the life situation I created for myself as a loner. This leads to what I call "social frustration." It became all too clear when someone dialed my number by accident and I said "Hey! How ya doin?" Anyway, to answer your question, I'm a recovering loner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit