When Was The Last Time You Prayed?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

But I cant get on to chat. & since I dont ask GOD for trivial things is there anyone out there( who considers themselves computer experts ) who could tell me how to do it again. I go on & it says welcom Guest. I put my e-mail in my password & it says I am invalid B dy nerve!!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Every time Portsmouth play Manchester City.

Englishman.

• KenUK
    KenUK

And at half time on Wednesday, 0-3 down to the Spurs, Simons prayer worked..

• KenUK
    KenUK

And Englishman fibbed - its actually EVERY time Portsmouth play (loose use of the word play..)

• minimus
    minimus

Mouthy, was I on your list/ Did you pray for Minimus?

• blondie
    blondie

Remember when the WTS said that if you remember when you prayed last, you aren't praying enough?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

2 years and 2 months ago.

I can totally remember when I decided to stop praying.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

yesterday evening

but my view of God has changed since I am no longer a wittnes.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I didn't start praying till after I left a few months ago - now it is a regular privilege. And I sometimes pray to Jesus, but mostly to my Heavenly Father. To understand Him better.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

About two weeks ago while walking my dog, it was a cold clear night, and you see hundreds of stars. I prayed to God for help with a situation/problem I was having at work. Sometimes you have to have some kind of faith that something or someone up there cares about is useless two legged shit factories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit