Quite Possibly The Most Sinister Speaker Ever?

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• schnell
    schnell

My wife says, "Dear god.... They needed someone to scare us shitless."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He lost me at 1:40 with ". . . What motivates you and I to be loyal to Jehovah?"

Its: "What motivates YOU and ME" dumbass..........NOT "what motivates . . . I to be loyal to Jehovah? He seems really proud of himself for the assignment on the Reg Conv, but he doesn't know basic grammar.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Full time service for 24 years? How old is he? Maybe he sold his soul and doesn't age.

• cobweb
    cobweb

i remember this guy from ceders video. He plays Senacherib in the convention drama and he inhabits the role. You're right, he is soooo sinister!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The voice, the slitted eyes, head lowered, eyes up. Ugh. And his 911 emergency analogy works only after you determine if the criminal harming you is a JW.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ok, I think we have the END truly in site here folks. Brother Jose is definitely the one to lead us to paradise, just like brother Jim Jones did.😱

I now predict the org will go out with a bang, not a whimper. He'll be the one to wack the last few doddering GB members over the back of the head and declare the new light - The Church of Jose's Witnesses!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

something in those eyes, kind of evil

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

He is the perfect representation of the WT, vile, self righteous, pompous, just the man to sell the starving granny picture, "...eat? ....How selfish brothers, Just give loyally or die (die anyway from starvation, rest assured I and other bethelites will enjoy your contributions,....in our bellies"

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

He looks like the guy in the Sign Language Masturbation Video

• blondie
    blondie

I've heard worse in my lifetime. I'm surprised that delivery made it past the talk monitor. They like the speakers to be equally bland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit